Y'all are fucking stupid. Go fuck yourselves.

kep01

Ok so i am a vet that served and i have symptoms but ive never talked to anyone because im ashamed of all the crybabies that were never even in a gunfight and they claim PTSD. Most of them lived on big bases and never left the wire and wore reflective PT belts with clear-lense eye protection while they hung out at Tim Hortons coffee shop (carrying a rifle with no rounds in it)... "Fobbits" we called them (rhymes with faggots). They are the ones who claim PTSD to get out of deployments... The rest of us drive on and deal with our business without publishing that shit online like some kind of charity case. You joined the fucking military, you didn't think it was dangerous?! If i need to talk to someone about my problems, i call up an old teammate who was there and we have a beer and shoot the shit... I don't look for a badass v8 JK that someone swindled on the backs off all of us that quietly served and still do. Get over your government program-minded sympathy-seeking self and do like the rest of us and take a Tylenol 3, shot of whiskey and be a quiet professional...

Sent from my SM-T710 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Agreed!

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

I think I have PTSD after those threats. Somebody buy me a JKUR fully evo'd out with a LS so I can cope with my feelings :mad:

mstraw9379

Well said, moto82mike. If you have symptoms and it's more that you can deal with, get help. If you have a loved one that doesn't think they need help but exhibit signs that they do, help them get the help they need or simply be there for them. If it is manageable, manage it and live your life.
Only those suffering know where they are and if they can handle the day to day problem s caused by it.
I am very thankful that my service never put me in the types of situations that would leave me dealing with PTSD.

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hot94Z28

So wait, you're building this Jeep to bring awareness to the cause? You're not selling the Jeep after the build to fund a charity for PTSD?
IMG_0788.JPG

And this might help if you got your feeling's hurt,
IMG_1040.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
The OP is obviously a fucking nut job!! When he was called out for his questionable post about "PTSD Awareness," he flew off the handle and became a belligerent ass hole threatening people and acting crazy. Seems his actions confirmed the suspicion to be true.

:asshat:

Chad

Ok so i am a vet that served and i have symptoms but ive never talked to anyone because im ashamed of all the crybabies that were never even in a gunfight and they claim PTSD. Most of them lived on big bases and never left the wire and wore reflective PT belts with clear-lense eye protection while they hung out at Tim Hortons coffee shop (carrying a rifle with no rounds in it)... "Fobbits" we called them (rhymes with faggots). They are the ones who claim PTSD to get out of deployments... The rest of us drive on and deal with our business without publishing that shit online like some kind of charity case. You joined the fucking military, you didn't think it was dangerous?! If i need to talk to someone about my problems, i call up an old teammate who was there and we have a beer and shoot the shit... I don't look for a badass v8 JK that someone swindled on the backs off all of us that quietly served and still do. Get over your government program-minded sympathy-seeking self and do like the rest of us and take a Tylenol 3, shot of whiskey and be a quiet professional...

Sent from my SM-T710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lead the way Brother.... All the way!

osukrwlr

I played a war video game and watched a movie about war. I am pretty sure I have something wrong that I should bring awareness to. Who would like to donate to my cause so I can have an LS JK?🤡

calgaryjeep

Don't get me wrong, this guy is clearly in a bad spot...

I guess I know I'm a noob on "this" board - but is there a point in everyone piling on him? I would just ban him if he's not your style or due to his threats and move on...

Seems like everyone is simply poking the bear for a rise. :/

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug

I guess I know I'm a noob on "this" board - but is there a point in everyone piling on him? I would just ban him if he's not your style or due to his threats and move on...

Actually nobody started "piling" him until he started to make threats via PM. Before that his motives/intentions were being questioned and he then went full retard!

Ddays

Hooked

I liken this place to a campfire with a bunch of people sitting around it drinking some beer and generally having a great time. New guys seem to approach the campfire in a couple different ways: In one a guy comes up says mind if I join, looks like fun, yeah buddy, sit down have a beer and he feels the situation out before wading into all the conversations going an before you know it, he's one of the guys. The other way is some numbnuts stumbles into the group, beer already in hand, spills it on everyone trying to push his way in, trips over the campfire, knocks shit everywhere and expects everyone to move out of the way. What happens next depends entirely on the guys reaction when he gets called out. This guy went off like a nutjob.
Some people go the other way. And pretty much everyone steps in in once or twice. The good ones stay. :idontknow:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I liken this place to a campfire with a bunch of people sitting around it drinking some beer and generally having a great time. New guys seem to approach the campfire in a couple different ways: In one a guy comes up says mind if I join, looks like fun, yeah buddy, sit down have a beer and he feels the situation out before wading into all the conversations going an before you know it, he's one of the guys. The other way is some numbnuts stumbles into the group, beer already in hand, spills it on everyone trying to push his way in, trips over the campfire, knocks shit everywhere and expects everyone to move out of the way. What happens next depends entirely on the guys reaction when he gets called out. This guy went off like a nutjob.
Some people go the other way. And pretty much everyone steps in in once or twice. The good ones stay. :idontknow:

The latter sounds like how you were when we first met you at camp, stumbling around making a mess [emoji6] [emoji23] I kid I kid

Top Bottom