Flip-1953 M38A1

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Little maintenance, new plugs and it runs better, still some idle issues. I’m about to swap out the points.

IMG_8436.jpg

And I decided I should check the rear brakes, they didn’t really bleed right. But I said fuck it and drove on it anyways. If I’m gonna die it’ll be in a Jeep and not rona...,

Turns out the rear cylinder was partially seized, it blew out when I was testing it. So I’ll be replacing all 4.
IMG_8446.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Little maintenance, new plugs and it runs better, still some idle issues. I’m about to swap out the points.

View attachment 350332

And I decided I should check the rear brakes, they didn’t really bleed right. But I said fuck it and drove on it anyways. If I’m gonna die it’ll be in a Jeep and not rona...,

Turns out the rear cylinder was partially seized, it blew out when I was testing it. So I’ll be replacing all 4.
View attachment 350333

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Let me know the part number you need. I have extras from the DJ I can’t use. Might have some for you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man, you're killing me with all the updates! Making me want to work on some of my old iron too. So wish I had more time. :sigh:

Top Bottom