Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Hey guys, sorry I suck at keeping up these days. Travel too much for work and too many jeep projects keeping me parked. Trying to get my shit together to run holy cross still before the season ends.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Hey guys, sorry I suck at keeping up these days. Travel too much for work and too many jeep projects keeping me parked. Trying to get my shit together to run holy cross still before the season ends.

I'm in the same boat along with having a broken Jeep. If I get this thing fixed soon, I may want to run that one as well.

I think the wife wants to go wheeling again tomorrow. I'll have all day, early or late. Anyone game for a trip? The wife would like to find a trail where we can go see a waterfall (even if it takes some walking) , since those are just myths in Georgia 🤣

Sent from my SM-G892U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Fun day today. I got a few pictures. Several didn't turn out. All of the ones when the sun started going down, for some reason my camera wouldn't auto focus. But here's what I got.

DSC00919.jpg

DSC00921.jpg

DSC00929.jpg

DSC00936.jpg

DSC00941.jpg

DSC00951.jpg

DSC00955.jpg

DSC00960.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
Fun day today. I got a few pictures. Several didn't turn out. All of the ones when the sun started going down, for some reason my camera wouldn't auto focus. But here's what I got.

View attachment 309906

View attachment 309907

Wow! I can’t believe the leaves have changed color that much already. They just started to change here, I’m excited to finally see the seasons change lol

If anyone wants to run a trail tomorrow morning, I’m game. Just need to be back in Denver by 2p.

I wish I could. Just got my call. Plus the wife says I have to use my next day off to work on my house, instead of feeding my Jeep addiction again.
If anyone wants to run a trail tomorrow morning, I’m game. Just need to be back in Denver by 2p.

Sent from my SM-G892U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
So I've put about 100 miles on the Jeep since the engine swap. I'm ready to get off the pavement. Anyone want to head out Saturday? I'm thinking middle saint vrain or T33 plane trail.

WJCO

Meme King
So I've put about 100 miles on the Jeep since the engine swap. I'm ready to get off the pavement. Anyone want to head out Saturday? I'm thinking middle saint vrain or T33 plane trail.

Any takers before I accuse you all of drinking and partying too much?

jdofmemi

Any takers before I accuse you all of drinking and partying too much?

I hear this guy called JKUONE has been looking for someone to wheel with.

On a serious note, I hope you have all the bugs out finally so you can have a great trip without overheating.

Ddays

Hooked
I hear this guy called JKUONE has been looking for someone to wheel with.
On a serious note, I hope you have all the bugs out finally so you can have a great trip without overheating.

I think that knuckleheads minders figured out what he was doing and cut his internet access.:crazyeyes:

Top Bottom