Jeep parts stolen!! [emoji33]

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
And what really sucks is that we have cameras on our house and the cameras only caught the guy walk to his car and drive off but it was so dark it was really hard to see :/

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

clos0791

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully they just took your lights and not vandalized the Jeep. Just the thought of some POS touching my Jeep makes me boil with anger. Now I cannot stop thinking of how easy it would be for a thief to take stuff of my Jeep. I mostly park in my garage, but I now need to think of a way to deter someone when I'm out and about.

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sucks that the lights were stolen but thankfully it was only the lights and not the whole jeep.

Parks34

I'd check on local Craigslist, eBay and see if you can find it. If there something on the lightbar that can prove its yours, like a scratch or a mark, you can call the police and they'll get it back

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Wait you're in Cali? Ben Stiller was caught stealing some shit outta Jimmy Kimmel's yard. Maybe it was him?

Nataqua

Jeez, the crazies are out in full force, sorry to see this. I've wondered about people stealing parts off the Jeeps, there's a theft problem in my neighborhood. :mad:

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Truly, sorry to hear that the shitbags got to your rig. 'Tis the season, as they say. Wish they would make a season of run the shitbags through a chipper shredder.
I do like the no light bar look though, tbh.

jdofmemi

That sucks.

I hate thieves.
Should be able to shoot them when you catch them.

Glad it was not worse.

One place I was working near had delivery trucks. Thieves is would steal his fuel, so he bought locking fuel caps. The assholes just smashed a pickaxe through the aluminum tanks and siphoned the fuel anyway.

JJ151

Nothing more frustrating than having your personal space violated. Some crackheads broke into my Jeep this past spring and took all my tools and recovery gear. Fortunately insurance covers it after the deductible of course. [emoji37]

Top Bottom