EVO Enforcer to Enforcer Pro conversion question

MericaMade

Yeah I just got off the phone with EVO who stated if you run the rock stars on the Enforcer regardless if it's the three or four inch coil you need to run a 4-inch Bump Stop to clear the king 2.5 which will leave you with with some shock rod exposed.

So, my question is for those running the Evo enforcer Pro are you guys running a 3 or 4 in rear bump stop because it does not state in the instructions.

MericaMade

Side note on this, FlatTop was running (I believe) RK 3.5 springs (IIRC) with the bilstein & rockstar setup and was unseating the rear coils (literally falling off the jeep) at full flex... We ended up loosly zip tieing the springs to the upper & lower coil perchs the second time it happened since it was nearly freezing outside despite expecting weather to be well into the 50°s... things were just fine for the rest of the trail. He has since switch to bolt-on coilovers.

Moral of the story: definitely cycle the suspension before heading out. :thumb:
Okay what you said now makes sense to me about what Exdous is saying. By moving the rear shock mount point up it's allowing for more droop which now allows for the coil to pop out.

Right now at full droop I couldn't pull my coil out if I wanted to. But give it another 1.5 inch of drupe I see how it could.

The reason why I'm asking so much about both kits is because another member on here and I were looking at swapping kits. But it seems going from the enforcer pro to the enforcer there's a few issues you have to take into account. Going from the enforcer to the enforcer pro you're simply add a few brackets.

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I'd just run a shorter rear shock.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'ed rather have the additional 1.5" droop at the cost of 1" up... those days are long gone for me now though :broke:

A shorter shock is well... SHORTER, so you COULD run a 3" bump and have more up travel, but you will LOSE the droop, which negates nearly the entire reason for the rockstar skid, unless you are just looking for clearance... I did the rockstars to help keep 4 tires on the ground while wheeling.

to help minimize THIS:

20180407_131109.jpg

:beer:

Last edited:

MericaMade

Correct :thumb:

I emailed EVO for a price on the front and rear coil over mounting brackets and the rear track bar bracket you said I needed, but I just received a email from EVO saying you do not sell the components separately and that I need to purchase the complete conversion kit instead. Can you please clarify.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I emailed EVO for a price on the front and rear coil over mounting brackets and the rear track bar bracket you said I needed, but I just received a email from EVO saying you do not sell the components separately and that I need to purchase the complete conversion kit instead. Can you please clarify.

Evo doesn’t sell direct.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

I figure I would just call the source again so I just got off the phone with ORE and they said the same thing. You cannot buy the brackets separately unless you buy it with the complete conversion kit or enforcer pro package.

O well, every EVO product I have is awesome and the guys down there are great, and they are local, so it looks like I'll be buying the conversion kit and moving on.

So, King 2.5 3-5 inch resi with adjustable clickers and 3inch plush ride coils will be up for sale soon.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I figure I would just call the source again so I just got off the phone with ORE and they said the same thing. You cannot buy the brackets separately unless you buy it with the complete conversion kit or enforcer pro package.

O well, every EVO product I have is awesome and the guys down there are great, and they are local, so it looks like I'll be buying the conversion kit and moving on.

So, King 2.5 3-5 inch resi with adjustable clickers and 3inch plush ride coils will be up for sale soon.

Let me know when.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

You could order them from us and save the taxes, unless you like giving more money to government

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom