Rock lights

USMC Wrangler

I used Angel Eyes LED’s from Amazon. Like someone else mentioned, the gauge of wire is extremely small. That’s my only complaint. They’ve been installed for about two years but every night run I’ve tried to attend, something has happened and it never worked out. I made my own brackets. Details in my build thread if interested...

IMG_6835.JPG

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Thanks for the correction on that. I wasn’t sure if you could access it from the Wayalife blog section or if you had to go directly to the link. [emoji106]

No problem.. Took me a little bit to find it. For me anyway the search bar doesn't get me anywhere on here. I pretty much stick to "What's New". Lot of good info on the Project JK side. Another good way to find stuff on here is to add Wayalife to a google search.:beer:

Parks34

I appreciate all the replies guys. I'll probably grab some from eBay or Amazon as you guys have stated that should be plenty. Thank you [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gobicon2017

Second set of rock lights from LUX lighting. Choose rgb second time around and glad I did. Don’t use most of the features but it’s nice to have a solid white as well as colors. Less glare at night. Any whoooo.

IMG_0230.JPG

Gobicon2017

longarmwj

IMG_0378.jpg
IMG_0379.jpg
IMG_0380.jpg
IMG_0381.jpg

Here’s my RGB rock lights from Amazon. I had a couple of extra so I threw them into the grill for added effect. They’re bright as hell. I did have one burn out though so I need to get a replacement. The last picture is their version of “white” which is pretty much just a vomit of all the colors mixed together, although the picture exaggerated the pink-ness of it

Ddays

Hooked
View attachment 318695
View attachment 318696
View attachment 318697
View attachment 318698

Here’s my RGB rock lights from Amazon. I had a couple of extra so I threw them into the grill for added effect. They’re bright as hell. I did have one burn out though so I need to get a replacement. The last picture is their version of “white” which is pretty much just a vomit of all the colors mixed together, although the picture exaggerated the pink-ness of it

;)
mood-ring-and-necklace-color-meanings-vintage-what-are-the-mood-colors-for-a-mood-necklace-l-57c.jpg
10 of em..

Parks34

View attachment 318695
View attachment 318696
View attachment 318697
View attachment 318698

Could you pm me the link? These are perfect

Top Bottom