Flashcal driver, what am I doing wrong?

Flexy

King Retard
Their new tire pressure setting is now on at stock setting or all off and set to zero. No more sliding scale for you to set your own pressure. They said it no longer works in 2013 or 14 models so it's either all on or all off. Disappointing but at least it gets rid of the warning lights. Those were annoying.

That's a bummer. I just received my FlashCal yesterday. The TPMS threshold was a feature I planned on using. Disappointing.

Also, I couldn't get the drivers to work on my Win7 laptop. Using my Win8 laptop solved the issue.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
That's a bummer. I just received my FlashCal yesterday. The TPMS threshold was a feature I planned on using. Disappointing.

Also, I couldn't get the drivers to work on my Win7 laptop. Using my Win8 laptop solved the issue.

I can't get mine to connect on win8.

I did download the spark. It will not find the programmer.

Only way I got mine to work was plugging the programmer in.

Control Panel
Device Manager
Then look for something called SuperFlash (I can't remember what it was called, but it should be obvious.
After you right click on that you can search for Driver.
Mine took a long time but found it when I left the computer open all night.

Hope that helps.

el_chupo_

I still havent got it to work, and I am close to doing the same. Or I could just buy a set of TPMS sensors, but then, I would rather be able to turn it off. I like the code reader and ability to lock the diffs in 4-hi, so its a bit of a debate right now. I might try to borrow another laptop to play with, though.

Hal

Five Calls to Superchips - FlashCal TPMS Install Still No Go

I'm on my 3rd PC and am at the point where, when I do a "Check for Windows Updates", I can see the Superchips USB Driver (Windows 7), it downloads but will not install. Haven't had this much trouble installing software since the early 90s.
Windows Update error 80070103

USMC Wrangler

I'm no cpu expert, but want to make sure you know that all firewall programs must be disabled. As I mentioned in my earlier posts, I had to uninstall McAfee and then shutdown the Windows Firewall.

JAGS

Hooked
I'm on my 3rd PC and am at the point where, when I do a "Check for Windows Updates", I can see the Superchips USB Driver (Windows 7), it downloads but will not install. Haven't had this much trouble installing software since the early 90s.
Windows Update error 80070103

Had similar issues with mine. Just gave up, sold it and got a procal with the toggles.

I'm no cpu expert, but want to make sure you know that all firewall programs must be disabled. As I mentioned in my earlier posts, I had to uninstall McAfee and then shutdown the Windows Firewall.

Interesting about the firewall. Kind of insane you need to make it that "open" just to run an update for tuner.

kyle521

Spark is able to recognize my flashcal, but it says not updates are available, but my flashcal says their is a database error and it needs to be updated.

USMC Wrangler

Spark is able to recognize my flashcal, but it says not updates are available, but my flashcal says their is a database error and it needs to be updated.

Best recommendation I have for you is to call the Superchips customer service. They have been helpful to me in the past.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Best recommendation I have for you is to call the Superchips customer service. They have been helpful to me in the past.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors
Best recommendation would be to take the superchips product, and place it in the garbage can...
I've had mine for over 3 years... STILL cant update it. Buy an AEV procal and be headache free...

sent from SPACE!
DZZ Build thread

Top Bottom