NEW Bestop TrekTop PRO Debuting at the 2014 SEMA Show

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

My header bar has such a gap and gets louder and louder I don't know if I would buy another bestop. I'll have to read the flyer and keep my eyes open for the reveal though.

JamesWyatt

"New, innovative top: doesn't leak."

Seriously, interested to see this product. Sounds like it might be a modular hard top only with stiff fabric panels.

BossHog

Word on the street is that is a soft top with real glass windows. Not sure how that would work but that's the rumor.

trailless

Caught the Bug
That doesn't sound nice at all, I couldn't care less about the windows... I was expecting a thicker material to mimic a hard top but can be folded back easily.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JamesWyatt

Word on the street is that is a soft top with real glass windows. Not sure how that would work but that's the rumor.

Glass windows - that'll be easy to store on the fly 🙊

The only reason for me to have a hardtop over the soft is security and the ease of opening the rear window. If they've come up with an ingenious way to have a hardtop-like rear window on a soft top that is easy to open/close for cargo access, that would be nifty.

I'm crossing my fingers that it's actually a hard top using a lightweight composite material with every section being removable.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Not sure how you would be able to fold a top with three glass windows. :thinking: I sure hope that's not the big reveal.

ljvsnyder

a 4 piece freedom fastback freedom top would be cool. I would say with the trek top name it is definitely a slant back. And it isn't a far cry to make the center section removable, I have looked at my hardtop many times wondering if I could cut that section out and make it removable.

BadApple

a 4 piece freedom fastback freedom top would be cool. I would say with the trek top name it is definitely a slant back. And it isn't a far cry to make the center section removable, I have looked at my hardtop many times wondering if I could cut that section out and make it removable.
Wildboar already makes the top you speak of!

ljvsnyder

But isn't it just a long t-top? I am talking standard fredom panels a solid center section which attaches to the rear section. Would make it a lot easier to remove.

mrmet1983

Now this seriously has my attention! I had a trektop NX and wasn't overly pleased fetch the noises and the rattling of the support bars. Was way to noisey for me but I've been waiting for a new design and am really excited to see what this is all about. Also the switch Pod that u have in Rubicam I believe , can't wait to see the pricing on that cuz I'm not a fan of the huge ugly spods.

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

SilverBack

I've read that it will have sliding side windows and a safety glass rear window. Made of the twill fabric. Still i'm wondering how it will work... Cost.... availability....etc... Will they ship to APO....Hahahahaa

Top Bottom