VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 1 - JL Wranglers on Gold Bar Rim & Golden Spike

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I see the Evil Twin had a more difficult time on some of the obstacles, just goes to show how much driving skill affects a vehicle’s performance. Great video!

Glad you enjoyed the video :)

Just watch the video again. Love how you guys hit the obstacles in both directions. Definitely looks harder going up!

Oh yeah, definitely more of a challenge going back but that's what makes it fun :)

What an awesome video! Thanks for sharing. It was especially nice to see because I am making the jump to 37’s this week (though I have a 3.5” lift).

Awesome. Glad you liked what you saw :)

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Another great video. Thanks for the detailed discussion of what you experienced with the JL.

This helped with my Jeep withdrawal. My JK is in the shop getting its 4th transfer case installed. Only has 49k miles on my 13. New JL is built and is waiting in the rail yard. Ready to swap them.

Let’s all go to Moab.

RockingK

👍👍👍

You guys kill it on the raw:rock: this was great to witness though your video and we all can relate to pucker factors as you described your unexpected change in throttle😳. Bummer on the bumper🙄 thanks again!

Seth

Great video! I love Moab. It is one of my favorite places to wheel. It is cool to see the new JL's getting in on the action. Seems like they have really made some great engineering upgrades.

PatyWagon

Great video! Good thing you had that extender to protect and keep the tire from being caught. The JL MOAB adventure was an awesome leg stretcher, and the back bumper definitely wasn't any help!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just watch it and it was great. Thank you Eddie.

Thanks, we're so glad to hear you liked it :)

Another great video. Thanks for the detailed discussion of what you experienced with the JL.

This helped with my Jeep withdrawal. My JK is in the shop getting its 4th transfer case installed. Only has 49k miles on my 13. New JL is built and is waiting in the rail yard. Ready to swap them.

Let’s all go to Moab.

:shock: 4th t-case?? WTH happened there? Glad to get you a fix until your JL comes in. :yup:

You guys kill it on the raw:rock: this was great to witness though your video and we all can relate to pucker factors as you described your unexpected change in throttle😳. Bummer on the bumper🙄 thanks again!

Yeah, the bumper thing was a bummer. Should have taken that thing off before going to Moab for sure.

Great video! I love Moab. It is one of my favorite places to wheel. It is cool to see the new JL's getting in on the action. Seems like they have really made some great engineering upgrades.

Yeah, these new JL's seem to be getting it on better than the JK before.

Great video! Good thing you had that extender to protect and keep the tire from being caught. The JL MOAB adventure was an awesome leg stretcher, and the back bumper definitely wasn't any help!

Thank you. I've actually had people who've been arguing with me about how there was no way we could carry a 37" spare without destroying our tailgate. Problem was, they had no real clue how tailgates get destroyed.

SilverBack775

More than just being the newest model Jeep, the best part about owning a JL Wrangler is the fact that its allowed us to start all over again. We get to install new lift kits, new wheels and tires and all kinds of new accessories but even better than that, we've been able to experience the thrill of wheeling a brand new Jeep, in a place like Moab and like it was our very first time. "IT STARTS AGAIN" is a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure that highlights the all new pilgrimage we made out to the promised land in JET Li, our lightly modified Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Along for the ride were our good friends Tony and Steph who came in their near identical JL Wrangler and Et and Michelle who came in their moderately modified JK Wrangler Unlimited. In this first episode of an ongoing series, you'll get to see us wheeling across the Gold Bar Rim and Golden Spike Trails and take on obstacles such as the Golden Crack, Golden Steps and Slide Rock. We hope you enjoy.

WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like to WIN a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses Giveaway, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our drawing. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced when Part 2 is released. Thanks for watching and good luck to you! :cool:

20180416192156-72e0281a.jpg

Eddie, did you make that tail stinger? Or does someone have it?

PatyWagon

Thanks, we're so glad to hear you liked it :)

:shock: 4th t-case?? WTH happened there? Glad to get you a fix until your JL comes in. :yup:

Yeah, the bumper thing was a bummer. Should have taken that thing off before going to Moab for sure.

Yeah, these new JL's seem to be getting it on better than the JK before.

Thank you. I've actually had people who've been arguing with me about how there was no way we could carry a 37" spare without destroying our tailgate. Problem was, they had no real clue how tailgates get destroyed.
Imho this is what's great about your videos, you take the time to show us what is happening, what went wrong or right and how to avoid same outcome or make it better.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Jaybird 11

Caught the Bug
Nice job with the video! You guys have a real gift when it comes to making them. I realy like the way the hitch stinger worked. There will be one on my cj when we go to moab in july.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video, can't wait to watch the next video in the series!

Hoping to get it done soon :)

Imho this is what's great about your videos, you take the time to show us what is happening, what went wrong or right and how to avoid same outcome or make it better.

Thank you, we're glad to hear it :)

Another great video guys. Can’t wait for part 2.

Thank you. Working hard on it now :)

Another Great video :thumb:

Nice job with the video! You guys have a real gift when it comes to making them. I realy like the way the hitch stinger worked. There will be one on my cj when we go to moab in july.

The stinger really is nice to have if you're not carrying your spare on a bumper tire carrier. :yup:

Top Bottom