VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 2

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Great video, glad the weather held out resonably for you all. Looks like a challenging park.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The following comment was just posted up on our YouTube channel...

minitrucker007.jpg

And to that, I just wanted to apologize to anyone who was at the Jeep Experience and did not get included in this video. Cindy and I sincerely tried our best to capture what we could and tell our story from our perspective. Everyone we met at K2 was awesome and we would of had no reason to purposefully leave anyone out of the video.

View attachment 327981

And to that, I just wanted to apologize to anyone who was at the Jeep Experience and did not get included in this video. Cindy and I sincerely tried our best to capture what we could and tell our story from our perspective. Everyone we met at K2 was awesome and we would of had no reason to purposefully leave anyone out of the video.

Nah fuck that guy. You guys bust your ass to bring the best content to life. If he wants to be in a video maybe he should film it himself. Arrogant fuck.
You guys are awesome and aren’t obligated to show anyone or their rig!

Benito

Caught the Bug

View attachment 327981

Who knows what the hell this guy is talking about the only coverage I have seen is what you’ve put up and the official JeepX video Mel put out. Great job on the videos! My buddy that was in the black Jeep was really excited that he got featured! I teased him and said it was only because he had to use his winch [emoji23]

jjlong

View attachment 327981

I see no need to send out an apology!
As you've stated in the past, you started making videos to document YOUR experience. Since when did it become your job to document the experiences of others? Fuck that guy! He should be grateful (as most of us are) that you take the time and effort to share your experiences with us!

Abntroop

As you've stated in the past, you started making videos to document YOUR experience. Since when did it become your job to document the experiences of others? Fuck that guy! He should be grateful (as most of us are) that you take the time and effort to share your experiences with us!

Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jaybird 11

Caught the Bug
Dam right!

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

View attachment 327981

I am bummed I wasn’t featured in the video.

mauijim

Another great time watching your videos. It’s very clear that you can out drive everyone and know how to pick the line and know when to use the Moab bump and when to hammer down. Great driving.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

critter812

I was not featured in the video and I don't care! I documented my experience i was not looking for you or anyone else to do it for me! You and Cindy were great to meet in person! Bubba is always a blast to hang with and everyone else! Please if I happen to win shot glasses again give them to the next person!

Regolith

Eddie, not sure if you’ve mentioned it in a post I might have overlooked, but in the Pt 2 video you mentioned that you’ve seen the JL lockers not engaging multiple times now. What’s that all about? Any clarification on what you meant?

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Pretty sure by now Eddie you’ve figured out that you just can’t make everyone happy and there will always be someone with hurt feelings. Oh well!!
Great video keep them coming.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nah fuck that guy. You guys bust your ass to bring the best content to life. If he wants to be in a video maybe he should film it himself. Arrogant fuck.
You guys are awesome and aren’t obligated to show anyone or their rig!

It's tough because we genuinely had a great time out there and thought that everyone was super nice. I would have just been bummed to know that someone there thought we purposefully left them out for whatever reason.

Who knows what the hell this guy is talking about the only coverage I have seen is what you’ve put up and the official JeepX video Mel put out. Great job on the videos! My buddy that was in the black Jeep was really excited that he got featured! I teased him and said it was only because he had to use his winch [emoji23]

:cheesy: Too funny and glad you enjoyed the video :)

I think people just get the idea that we're somehow paid to go to these things and make videos of them or something.

I am bummed I wasn’t featured in the video.

You didn't blow out a radiator. [emoji23]

:cheesy: That would have helped! Well, that and actually going to the event would have increased his chances too :crazyeyes: :D

I was not featured in the video and I don't care! I documented my experience i was not looking for you or anyone else to do it for me! You and Cindy were great to meet in person! Bubba is always a blast to hang with and everyone else! Please if I happen to win shot glasses again give them to the next person!

Hoping that next time we'll actually be in the same group as you. Hope you got your shot glasses in one piece :)

Top Bottom