Nfl 2019

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I’ve never been to Lambeau...had to wait for the planets to align themselves...scratch another one off the bucket list...

Saints are playing great...wait until Brees gets back; they will be scary good

Lambeau is a great experience! We always park just south of the stadium in someone’s yard. It’s incredible how friendly home owners are opening their homes to tailgaters, let them use their bathrooms and joining in the party. Tailgating can be more fun than the game! Enjoy!

Brute

Hooked
Will be great and maybe the raiders will win that game.

Saints D is amazing, which something I haven’t said, like ever. Lol. If they stop with all the penalties in office, they’d be on fire. Bridgewater is bringing poise.

But yeah, I need Brees to come back as I got a trip to NOLA in my future. ⚜️

Hope you get to Lambeau early enough to be able to do a tour or go to the GB museum.

Lambeau is a great experience! We always park just south of the stadium in someone’s yard. It’s incredible how friendly home owners are opening their homes to tailgaters, let them use their bathrooms and joining in the party. Tailgating can be more fun than the game! Enjoy!

We are flying in to Milwaukee and driving up to Green Bay....totally looking forward to it

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Packers showing a pretty dominating performance until the NFL stepped in.... Still managed to route the Cowboys... and that missed field goal, classic!

Ddays

Hooked
So this is what it's like to be 1-4?
Thankfully, not used to this shit as a Steelers fan. What a fucked up year. 2 hurt QB's and we're one hit away from Brock Osweiler being our starting QB :eek:

Top Bottom