Brand new Switch Pros 8 switch system $425

swampdog

Thanks buddy. Is that what your running? If so, whered you mount it?

Yes, and I have it mounted horizontally above the rear view mirror where your CB is. If I were you, you can mount it vertical on the A-Pillar. I'm not 100% sure, but I think the buttons are square so you can install the stickers either way, if not, I think they sell them for a vertical mount. Did I explain that well?

Yes, and I have it mounted horizontally above the rear view mirror where your CB is. If I were you, you can mount it vertical on the A-Pillar. I'm not 100% sure, but I think the buttons are square so you can install the stickers either way, if not, I think they sell them for a vertical mount. Did I explain that well?

Yeah i got ya. Yes theyre square so that would work. I thought about there, or below on left side of wheel where the factory locker buttons are. Does it come with screws? And did u just screw it into the plastic? Maybe ill just call u when im installing it lol

swampdog

Yeah i got ya. Yes theyre square so that would work. I thought about there, or below on left side of wheel where the factory locker buttons are. Does it come with screws? And did u just screw it into the plastic? Maybe ill just call u when im installing it lol

Screw into the plastic and there are small nuts that go on the back side to secure it. Also, I could not get the plug through the hole in the firewall under the driver or passenger side hood cowl, so I had to go through the one in the firewall where the washer fluid line goes to feed the rear. Text me tomorrow during the day and I can send you some pictures. I'm glad to talk you through the install man, but the worst part was threading the plug connection...it took me forever before I just went through the other firewall opening.

Top Bottom