Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKbrick

Mitch McConnel showed the true heart of politicians, there isn’t one of those worthless bastards that won’t turn their back on anyone at anytime, all for personal greed. They will all burn in Hell, deservedly so

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
If companies like facebook and twitter are private businesses and can do whatever they want, why aren't other businesses open right now?

WJCO

Meme King
You can do anything you want in this world if you put your mind to it.. and work hard.

Unless you're under the thumb of communism. Of course they won't call it 'communism' though. It will probably be called something trendy like 'unity' or 'equality.'

AP_20224734994039.jpg

4 years of fun ahead.

Joe Biden: "I'm signing an executive order directing the government to interpret the Civil Rights Act as prohibiting workplace discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity, in addition to race, color, religion, sex and national origin."

Also Joe Biden: "Poor kids are just as bright as white kids." AND "You ain't black if you vote for Trump."

^We're dealing with a real professional here :crazyeyes:

Jsouder53

Hooked
Unless you're under the thumb of communism. Of course they won't call it 'communism' though. It will probably be called something trendy like 'unity' or 'equality.'

View attachment 358053

4 years of fun ahead.

Joe Biden: "I'm signing an executive order directing the government to interpret the Civil Rights Act as prohibiting workplace discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity, in addition to race, color, religion, sex and national origin."

Also Joe Biden: "Poor kids are just as bright as white kids." AND "You ain't black if you vote for Trump."

^We're dealing with a real professional here :crazyeyes:

I’m not excited for these next 4 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom