JL JOURNEY : RECAP 2018 - a Year in Review with the Jeep JL Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Why does the audio not work for me on all videos? I’m excited to watch this video. Help!

Not trying to be a smart ass here but is there any chance that you've got YouTube on mute? There should be no reason why you can't hear audio on this video.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video, A year has gone by already since getting JetLi . Looking forward to another year of videos and everthing else you two do for us here on Wayalife and JLWrangler. Thank you again :honey:

Thank you. We've got a LOT more coming your way in 2019. :thumb:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Really an excellent video of a pretty big year in the Wayalife community. I look fwd to new episodes of the JL Journal.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
This was one of my favorite videos. Love being able to reflect back as see all the changes on my rig as well as all the memories made over the year.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Houndy95

Awesome recap of the year. Really enjoyed watching the transformation of Jet Li. Cant wait to see what this year has in store! :thumb:

longarmwj

Watched the video as soon as it dropped but just now replying. Amazing video and an awesome way to show the build progression of your JL. Can’t wait to see what 2019 brings for it!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, been so busy that I totally forgot to pick a winner for shot glasses. Anyway, selected totally at random, the WINNER is...

OUTSTANDING! Poor Moby, over in the corner. Dad brought home a Hot young girlfriend. Never ending supply of stuff for the new kid! LOL! Great video, Happy New Year Everyone!

Congratulations rmilobrown! :clap2:

tunp

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
For Cindy and I, 2018 was truly the dawn of a new age. It was the year when the all new Jeep JL Wrangler would be released and it'd be yet another chance for us to start all over again. Since getting our JL back in February, we've managed to rack up about 20,000 miles and take him from being bone stock to built up and riding on 37" tires. Of course, you know we made sure to wheel him all along the way. In this special edition of the JL JOURNAL, you'll get to see what the last 12 months have been like for us and get a taste of how our JL JOURNEY began. We hope you enjoy our year in review and we wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you missed your chance to WIN a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release. :cool:

View attachment 318023

:thumb:

Wow, been so busy that I totally forgot to pick a winner for shot glasses. Anyway, selected totally at random, the WINNER is rmilobrown!
CONGRATULATIONS :clap2:
Looking

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom