Gruff JK is gonna be pissed

jeeeep

Hooked
I did finally get him this morning! Tires not on yet. I'm probably gonna get them on next weekend. I've got a bunch of stuff to intall tomorrow & this week. Can't wait. These JL's are amazing. Put almost a couple hundred miles on it today and it's a blast!

View attachment 320644

Congrats!

2019? I'm curious if the dash is bit higher so you can see the top of the instrument panel

Ddays

Hooked
Congrats!

2019? I'm curious if the dash is bit higher so you can see the top of the instrument panel

Thanks!
Yep, its a 19. I can see the top of the instrument panel easily though and I'm 6-2. I remember you commenting on that. Honestly I didn't give that a second thought although I repeatedly tried to move the seat back further several times. I may be in the market for extended seat sliders some day although after driving it all day it ended up not being a concern. I think it goes back to expectations - as in it's a Wrangler so it will be exactly the same as the JK and it's definitely not. There are a ton of different things, probably more in the ergonomics than any other area. Not in a bad way after you get used to it, just different.

Eh....it snows and melts same day. :cheesy:

Probably a good thing knowing the kinds of snow angels you probably make! ;)

Ddays

Hooked
I heard this is the place to be to see a JL with a v8 with 60s.

:cheesy: Right book, wrong chapter!

Honestly, I would kinda rather do that to this JL, than to my JK. But that's years off. If this lasts as long as my Durango it's replacing as my DD - 252k miles & still going - I'd really consider that possibility

Coop

Caught the Bug
Glad to hear the JL has arrived!! Probably hard to get any sleep with all the plans you have running through your head! Congrats man!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
It finally arrived!! Congrats, and well worth the wait! Can’t wait to see it up in the new wheels and tires.

Glad to hear the JL has arrived!! Probably hard to get any sleep with all the plans you have running through your head! Congrats man!!

Thanks guys! It was definitely worth the wait. Still figuring out the Apps & Nav on the radio. :crazyeyes:
Haha, gotta get someone I know working on a mascot pic! ;)

Ddays

Hooked
New tires & wheels. I really like the gold with the white. And the Ridge Grapplers are great on the road. They're actually quieter than the stock BFG's.
These 35's fit perfectly. No lift either.

Badger 2.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
Thanks! Yeah, these really started appealing to me. I saw a white Jeep last Fall with similar wheels & the wife liked it too soooo, easy sell ;)
Her truck is maroon and these would look killer on it too.

Well that makes it nice that she was on board for them lol and maroon truck with gold wheels would look good [emoji106]

Just thought, it would kinda be like the Florida Seminoles colors lol

Top Bottom