WAYALIFE EXCLUSIVE : Carrichs iPad Mini Dash Mount Special Pricing!

GraniteCrystal

Looking at buying an iPad to fit this. Any reason they haven't made one for iPad mini 4 yet? Coming soon? I'd prefer to not buy a late model iPad mini 2 just for compatibility sake.

jms632

Probably from a business standpoint, there are a lot more iPad 1,2,and 3s in circulation than the 4. I imagine if they sell enough of these they will make them for the 4 and maybe some android tablets

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

KICKROX

For those of you who remember seeing and were interested in the all new Carrichs iPad Mini Dash Mount that Cindy and I posted about during the 2016 SEMA Show, I'm happy to announce that I've worked out a deal with them and members of WAYALIFE can now buy one for the special low price of $79.99 + S&H! That's $60 OFF the official $139.99 MSRP price! This deal will be good through March 31st and to buy one now, all you have to do is click on the link below and enter the promo code "wayalife616".

Thanks for the hookup Eddie, just ordered mine. Just happened to have a brand new iPad Mini that I recieved as a gift that is perfect for this! :beer:

GraniteCrystal

A few things to note for those considering.

1) you can listen to Pandora offline, no cell provider connection/data required. Gives you top 3 most listened to stations
2) you can watch Netflix offline. Not everything is available, but quite a bit of stuff
3) there are apps to make your phone transmit GPS over Bluetooth. That saves the cost of buying an external GPS

Putting those 3 together and with my brother in law offering me his never-used iPad mini 2 WiFi-only for $50 makes this a sweet setup for a great price.

jkmca

Not sure if it's been mentioned here or not, but I emailed them and asked about an iPad 4 mount. Here's their response:

"Hi,

Thank you for your interest in our product. Yes, we are developing a model for the iPad Mini 4. Do expect to see that in a few months."

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Jkratt

Some friends have Polaris buggies and use iPads in them to track trails and use for maps. They use a program called Polaris Ride Command and it's free through the App Store. It should work perfect with this upgrade. Trying to convince the wife we need to switch iPads. She can have the bigger one, must be better right, and I will sacrifice with the smaller iPad. So far no luck.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

2011jk

Well Mine just pops off without even the weight of the pad in it with just a bang on the dash.

IMO it gona need silicone to hold it on.

2011jk

Yes correctly but its just 2 rectangle magnets and 2, 1/2" round ones. maybe for a mall Cruzer but no way its going work off road without additional something.....like Siliconing.

GraniteCrystal

Mine just showed up!

IMG_20170316_171805.jpg

IMG_20170316_172002.jpg

More sturdy than I expected 👍 Still need to install and see how well it holds up. Only complaint so far is $15 for shipping.

72blubyu

They are an awesome company, I ordered mine the day they released it and paid the $60.00 more. I emailed them and gave them my user name, they credited me the $60.00. Not many companies would do that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I got mine in last week. I have an aftermarket radio so it fits slighty less snug than the factory radio. However, it appears to be pretty secure for day to day driving with speed bumps etc. The trail may be another story all together. Few pics...

IMG_3338 (1).JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

Top Bottom