The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

black pearl

Hooked
Was able to get out and hit the trail a little this past weekend. IMG_0940.jpg IMG_0954.jpg at the end of the day came across a guy in need of some help. Sunk his truck in a water crossing. Pulled the truck out and got it running again, but something with the Electronically controlled transfer wasn’t working right. So towed him out so a tow truck could get to him. IMG_0967.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Nick work helping that guy out, not the day you had planned, but his got slot better with you there

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

black pearl

Hooked
I’ve been so busy with work and house projects. I haven’t been on here much, or been out wheeling. Hell today was the first time in two weeks I’ve driven the wrangler. [emoji17]
Going out to Carson city Nevada this weekend. Hopefully we’ll have some time to hit the dirt and go out to Virginia City. Unfortunately I’ll be in the pretend Jeep, but anytime off asphalt is a good time!

black pearl

Hooked
Today was a adventure for the books. Not that the trail we did was anywhere near difficult. Just a sidewall puncture. 4 plugs and stoping every time it re-blew out. To put the plugs back in and reair up. We made it the almost 4 miles back to asphalt at Virginia city. Then the 16 miles back to Carson city, to a tire shop.

It’s really just what I needed! A great day on the trail! IMG_1337.jpg IMG_1340.jpg IMG_1341.jpg IMG_1347.jpg IMG_1349.jpg IMG_1351.jpg
Finished the day with sunset at washoe lake IMG_1356.jpg IMG_1357.jpg IMG_1358.jpg

Great pics looks like a fun getaway. You’ve got more patience then I do getting those plugs to hold multiple times, I would’ve given up and let it go flat on the rim and hope to not damage it too much.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

black pearl

Hooked
Looks like you used beef jerky for plugs...glad you made it home
A multi purpose snack 🤣. Thanks! It was a interesting experience.

Great pics looks like a fun getaway. You’ve got more patience then I do getting those plugs to hold multiple times, I would’ve given up and let it go flat on the rim and hope to not damage it too much.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Thank you! It was fun, I always enjoy visiting this area.

I did think about that. I just wasn’t willing to take that chance. It really worked out better then I thought it would.

Top Bottom