LOBSTAH QUEST Part 8 : JL/JT Experience - The End of Our Quest

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Another great series comes to an end. Thank you both for the awesome coverage and making us feel like we were there. Hopefully it isn’t to long till you guys come back east and see some more of the trails out here!

Kuboske

Thanks, Eddie and Cindy, for all you do. Seriously! I watched the last one this morning before leaving for work. Excellent way to start the day.
Beautiful fall colors there. We seem to have missed that, here in the midwest. This year was weird... everything late, and not much color to the trees.
Dave's attitude is the best!
Kuboske.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome finale. Lol at Dave from synergy; No Fucks Given. We all need a little bit more of that in our lives.

LOL - maybe just a little. Dave takes it to an entirely different level :crazyeyes:

Excellent series. Thanks for all the effort you two have put into taking us along!

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed it :)

Eddie and Cindy,

Another great video. Wish you guys had some more time at Rocky Mountain Terrain Park. Lots more stuff going on out there than what you had time to show. I'm glad everyone finally everyone finally got their lobster and hope you guys smothered it in buttah! Hope to see your extra overland trip up north soon.

It would have been nice if we could have seen more of the park. Unfortunately, when you're on a trip like this, you're always on a schedule.

Top notch series. Package it as one and it is better than "On Any Sunday"

We're truly flattered that you'd say as much. Thank you :)

Great series. What an awesome “experience” you were able to share with us. [emoji91][emoji106][emoji41]🤙

Thanks Jason, glad you enjoyed it :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great series comes to an end. Thank you both for the awesome coverage and making us feel like we were there. Hopefully it isn’t to long till you guys come back east and see some more of the trails out here!

It's a shame back east is so far away but yeah, it'd be nice if we could come back again and sooner than later. Good times out that way for sure.

Forget the wheeling part. Half naked Dave and John rock [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

:cheesy: That is the truth!

Great series. Glad you finally found the lobster.

Thanks and yes, we finally found them :)

Thanks, Eddie and Cindy, for all you do. Seriously! I watched the last one this morning before leaving for work. Excellent way to start the day.
Beautiful fall colors there. We seem to have missed that, here in the midwest. This year was weird... everything late, and not much color to the trees.
Dave's attitude is the best!
Kuboske.

Awesome! Glad we could help kick off your day with this video.

wjtstudios

Hooked
A truly epic adventure! You guys knocked the series out if the park! Thank you so much for all you hard work putting these together!

Can’t wait to see the next one!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A truly epic adventure! You guys knocked the series out if the park! Thank you so much for all you hard work putting these together!

Can’t wait to see the next one!

Thanks! We were really hoping to have gotten all these done before SEMA but glad we were finally able to wrap up the trip :)

BaddestCross

Always look forward to your epic adventures. Once again, you guys didn't disappoint. [emoji482]

I'm glad you didn't get taken out on that one full-send moment. [emoji15]

It was really cool seeing some east coast wheeling spots... I didn't think the variety of terrain was as good as it is. Thanks for taking us along!

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Awesome series Cindy and Eddie, thank you for taking us along. Love watching the new toys get torture tested!

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
Finally Lobstah!!!!(Nice boat too)

Quesion for the KMC guys! is KMC distributed in europe as i would like to buy a set of XD229 MACHETE CRAWL!!! :blush::blush:

Bear_JT

Hooked
That was a great video! What an awesome way to wrap up that adventure. That tire hill was different.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

RMC2

Caught the Bug
What a really neat trip. Looked like a lot of fun and some crazy tough trails. Add in the fall beauty, and it is just that much better. Too bad you were fogged in at the top. Probably an awesome view.

I’m glad you guys were part of this trip, so we could enjoy it. The official videos were nowhere near as entertaining. Or as long.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Always look forward to your epic adventures. Once again, you guys didn't disappoint. [emoji482]

I'm glad you didn't get taken out on that one full-send moment. [emoji15]

It was really cool seeing some east coast wheeling spots... I didn't think the variety of terrain was as good as it is. Thanks for taking us along!

LOL!! Fortunately, the bushes I jumped into were soft. Could have been bad for sure :crazyeyes:

What sucks about the east coast is that they have really fun wheeling and in beautiful locations but they're far and few between and most all of it is on private land. You can't just pick up on a Tuesday morning and say I wanna hit the trails. It really is a bummer.

Awesome series Cindy and Eddie, thank you for taking us along. Love watching the new toys get torture tested!

LOL! So glad you had fun watching this series. :cool:

That was wicked lobstah good...and Dave will not be digging my gas line trench...

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Finally Lobstah!!!!(Nice boat too)

Quesion for the KMC guys! is KMC distributed in europe as i would like to buy a set of XD229 MACHETE CRAWL!!! :blush::blush:

KMC is owned by WheelPros and I would think you should be able to find distribution of them somewhere.

That was a great video! What an awesome way to wrap up that adventure. That tire hill was different.

Oh yeah, it's actually a good thing we went down the tires. If we tried going up it, there would have been a lot more carnage. They're just bad news and I typically avoid them.

I must say that rocky mountain park seems like it's from another planet. Looks like another great day. Thanks for sharing!

Another planet or another dimension in the Twilight Zone. :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So many half naked dudes. :bleh:

Rated PG13.

:cheesy: :cheesy:

What a really neat trip. Looked like a lot of fun and some crazy tough trails. Add in the fall beauty, and it is just that much better. Too bad you were fogged in at the top. Probably an awesome view.

I’m glad you guys were part of this trip, so we could enjoy it. The official videos were nowhere near as entertaining. Or as long.

Thank you. We're humbled that you would say as much.

FaNtAsTiK!!!!

Awesome :)

Finally caught up on this last part. The most epic of all the events you’ve covered to date. Looking forward to many more. Seeing Randy and Harris and some of the others in nearly every one just proves how much of a family it really is. Dave is a character all on his own. We talk a lot about being spoiled out west here with all the great wheeling but I think the North East can say the same thing. Well done guys!

Top Bottom