Tragic night

bouche03

Glad everyone is ok...you're right about the intersections and the red lights. I've taken to waiting on green lights and making sure no idiots are running a red before entering the intersection. Too many people think an amber light or early red is still green...

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Glad everyone is ok...you're right about the intersections and the red lights. I've taken to waiting on green lights and making sure no idiots are running a red before entering the intersection. Too many people think an amber light or early red is still green...
Sad thing about last night was it was solid green for at least 5 seconds before I even got to it. I'll definitely have to go through intersections a little differently now

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thankful the Jeep did its job and you and your family are okay. Amazes me how many people blow red lights these days. Half of them trying to push and the other half with their face glued to their phones.

Angry Aussie

Glad y’all are ok! Were you tempted to beat the shit out of the other driver? I feel like if this ever happened to me the other driver better start running cause they will have a ass beating coming there way.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Glad y’all are ok! Were you tempted to beat the shit out of the other driver? I feel like if this ever happened to me the other driver better start running cause they will have a ass beating coming there way.

It took a lot of reserve on my part to not go find him. I honestly was so concerned with getting my family out that I wasn't worried about the other guy. Had it hurt anyone in the car with me it could have been a different scene though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jkratt

I am really glad to hear you and your family are okay. That was a violent collision and a testament on how safe the jeep really is.

bmkrinne

Wow, Josh! Really scary situation. So glad to hear you all walked away from it. Thanks for sharing the story. Melanie said she is impressed at how safe these vehicles are. I agree 100%.

While showing these pics to her this morning On our way to church, some asshole came across into my lane head on and sent us into the ditch to avoid a head on collision in our Jeep. Crazy fuckers everywhere!!!!

Happy to hear your family is alright. What a terrible experience.

Seeing how the judicial system works if he was a drunk driver and a recidivist, he'll probably get 5 years in prison and be out and driving again in 3 months!

Top Bottom