embarrassed to be a part of this community

Chairokey

Camping this weekend. You'd figure id be super excited because I'm in Alaska but would you believe it's going to be raining all weekend? Lol I should have the best show ever but instead overcast....

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Camping this weekend. You'd figure id be super excited because I'm in Alaska but would you believe it's going to be raining all weekend? Lol I should have the best show ever but instead overcast....

Welcome back Chairokey!

Glad to see you resurfaced after having such choice words to say about this forum! :grayno:

Chairokey

Oh I absolutely remember. Heck it's immortalized on JKF. You change your mind? Or what exactly are you doing back here?

Causing a ruckus it would seem. If your intention is to turn this into one of those big bash the Threads I'm going to have to let you down because I won't do the back and forth.

I'll give you this much. I left because I didn't like the way everybody gangs up on 1 person when there is a disagreement. I came back because I love everything about this forum besides that.

Causing a ruckus it would seem. If your intention is to turn this into one of those big bash the Threads I'm going to have to let you down because I won't do the back and forth.

I'll give you this much. I left because I didn't like the way everybody gangs up on 1 person when there is a disagreement. I came back because I love everything about this forum besides that.

So in other words, you couldn't hack it over there and thought you could come crawling back here and be welcomed with open arms? I'm thinking "Tool" is too nice of a word.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410580233.509178.jpg

Clearly the videos don't have your attention anymore.... Also glad to see you reinstalled your Wayalife app!

And I'm going to have to let you down because we are going to cause you to be embarrassed (again) if you wish to be part of this community.

If calling out idiots like Jeek, Bob-O, ArmyVet, Robert Basil, CJacks, CombatVet and the list goes on and on, causes you to be embarassed. Whoa man, you are really going to be blushing and not just from that cold Alaskan air.

Chairokey

So in other words, you couldn't hack it over there and thought you could come crawling back here and be welcomed with open arms? I'm thinking "Tool" is too nice of a word.

Thanks for the input. But to entertain that thought, I have probably posted 10 times in the JK-Forum since that day, eight of which were in the Alaska thread. So nothing much to have to hack.

I will take this moment to bow out though and thank you for further confirming why I was embarrassed to be a part of this community. You guys have a really great thing going on here and if you could just move past the clicky gang bashing and name calling, you wouldn't have such a bad reputation.

I'm going to delete this app again for one final time, but I'll leave you with this. I hope you take these words seriously because there are tons of people on here that are thinking it but just don't say it. I have seen people get made fun of in person for or flying a wayalife sticker. Act a little more politically. Special you folks with larger post counts. You are the one who set an example for this forum. This form is only as good as your last post.

I really hope you take that seriously. Good luck, and happy trails!

By the way I'm using voice to text so sorry if something didn't make sense lol

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Thanks for the input. But to entertain that thought, I have probably posted 10 times in the JK-Forum since that day, eight of which were in the Alaska thread. So nothing much to have to hack.

I will take this moment to bow out though and thank you for further confirming why I was embarrassed to be a part of this community. You guys have a really great thing going on here and if you could just move past the clicky gang bashing and name calling, you wouldn't have such a bad reputation.

I'm going to delete this app again for one final time, but I'll leave you with this. I hope you take these words seriously because there are tons of people on here that are thinking it but just don't say it. I have seen people get made fun of in person for or flying a wayalife sticker. Act a little more politically. Special you folks with larger post counts. You are the one who set an example for this forum. This form is only as good as your last post.

By the way I'm using voice to text so sorry if something didn't make sense lol

So wait a second..... Post count DOES matter? :doh: :cheesy:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Now you have your very OWN thread Chairokey! Congrats....

Heck, now you can go and run and "make fun" of people running Wayalife banners. Wait a second.... YOU WOULDN'T you big ol bashful man.

sean112280

Can I play too? I learned by watching you guys with the big post counts....I'm just so impressionable at this early stage of me forum life:cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I will take this moment to bow out though and thank you for further confirming why I was embarrassed to be a part of this community.

LOL!! I honestly don't know who you are or what happened but please, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. :standing wave:

You guys have a really great thing going on here and if you could just move past the clicky gang bashing and name calling, you wouldn't have such a bad reputation.

You're right, we do have a really great thing going here and if you could just get yourself to not smack talk us on other forums, nobody would be calling you out now.

I'm going to delete this app again for one final time, but I'll leave you with this. I hope you take these words seriously because there are tons of people on here that are thinking it but just don't say it. I have seen people get made fun of in person for or flying a wayalife sticker.

:cheesy: Really, you've seen grown men make fun of others... in person... just because of a sticker they have on their Jeep?!! OMG, you've just offered PROOF that these trolls are losers in real life too!! :clap2:

Act a little more politically. Special you folks with larger post counts. You are the one who set an example for this forum. This form is only as good as your last post.

:cheesy: "Act a little more politically?" You make it sound as if this is some kind of popularity contest. You don't like what you see, you don't have to be here. Nobody asked you to be a member and nobody will miss you when you leave. ;)

And I really hope you take this seriously - you get what you dish out. Good luck to you.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Well, with all due respect, anyone who gets embarrassed by internet shenanigans and tom foolery is a PUSSY.

Top Bottom