FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us! (litebrite)

Trail JK

The original comment was directed towards me. I’ll talk with Kevin when I get a chance to, if that’s what you meant.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you think they give 2 shits what you think then you’re delusional.

That said, with a response like this it’s best if you keep your “friendship” in good standing. As for me I’m not interested in associating with the likes of you any longer. You just go do you.

MericaMade

I'd say ignore the post, who gives a shit, and quit giving these two companies any publicity. Let them talk their shit they'll expose themself. It's the internet and I guaranteed if you ran into them on a Jeep run it would be a completely different situation.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

longarmwj

FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us!

I'd say ignore the post, who gives a shit, and quit giving these two companies any publicity. Let them talk their shit they'll expose themself. It's the internet and I guaranteed if you ran into then on a Jeep run it would be a completely different situation.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

There isn’t a single person on this forum I would deny help to if I came across them broken on the trail or on the road. The whole “you’re irrelevant to us because you sometimes talk to somebody we don’t like” thinking is getting out of hand and has gone too far.

Edit: I can’t read. Thought you meant if you ran into anybody from this forum on the trail

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Overlander put it best. I want nothing to do with their "community". The garbage that they produce and how they promote it is pathetic to say the least. :naw:

USMC Wrangler

Overlander put it best. I want nothing to do with their "community". The garbage that they produce and how they promote it is pathetic to say the least. :naw:

I’m with you as well. I began to watch one of their videos and can’t honestly remember finishing it.

Anyway, this, here, meaning WAL, is all I need.

PokerStogey

What a joke. These tools are on about minute 12 of their 15 minutes of fame. It won’t take long for people (including manufacturers) to get sick of the leeches. I read through some of their FB posts and frankly, I find it disgusting. They should change their name to “Welfare on Wheels” with all of the begging for free places to stay, free parts, free money, free whatever.

I think you’re giving society of today too much credit brother

Braxtonsag

I’m bummed Jeremy from Rock Krawler chimed in. Either way, glad I bought an adams shaft and not a tom woods. That post is the gathering of the people that don’t know how to read the rules of a forum. Fuck ain’t like the first rule “opinions expressed on this forum are not the opinions of Eddie and Cindy”

I’m bummed Jeremy from Rock Krawler chimed in. Either way, glad I bought an adams shaft and not a tom woods. That post is the gathering of the people that don’t know how to read the rules of a forum. Fuck ain’t like the first rule “opinions expressed on this forum are not the opinions of Eddie and Cindy”

To be fair, I think finger painting a colored blocks are a bit more their speed as opposed to reading and listening

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I know that I’m not the nicest guy in the world and some would even go so far as to call me an asshole (and I probably deserve it), but for the life of me, I can’t recall when I’ve disrespected or degraded women. At least, that’s what Kriket Harris just posted on our JKX video. Can any of you help me out with this one? [emoji848]

IMG_4620.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
So, I know that I’m not the nicest guy in the world and some would even go so far as to call me an asshole (and I probably deserve it), but for the life of me, I can’t recall when I’ve disrespected or degraded women. At least, that’s what Kriket Harris just posted on our JKX video. Can any of you help me out with this one? [emoji848]

View attachment 360818

Lol. Nope. No idea who this clown is.

Bullwinckle

Hooked

View attachment 360818

This guy needs to check in to a mental hospital...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - so, I responded and he did too. Still don’t have a clue 🤪

IMG_4622.JPG

Top Bottom