Lower Stock Seats

Drixtin

I've been looking for a way to lower the stock seat height. At the seats lowest position, I only have 1 finger width between my head and the roll bar. Anyone know of any solutions? Thanks

robx251

Caught the Bug
I've been looking for a way to lower the stock seat height. At the seats lowest position, I only have 1 finger width between my head and the roll bar. Anyone know of any solutions? Thanks
I feel your pain. Do you have a soft top or hard top? I can only fit in the soft tops or my head hits. I haven't been able to find any other solutions.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
I was surprised when I sat in the JL/JT..... BadestCross said it best... you sit IN a JK and ON a JL/JT. I'd be looking for a fix as well, and I'm only 5'10.

Drixtin

??? How tall are you?

See if the seat height adjuster is all the way up, the longer handle on the side of the seat - if the Gladiator has it, that is

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I'm 6'2" but with the seat all the way back and in it's lowest position, i'm directly under the roll cage. Not much room for going over bumps.

I feel your pain. Do you have a soft top or hard top? I can only fit in the soft tops or my head hits. I haven't been able to find any other solutions.

I have the hard top but it's the roll cage that's the issue.

I talked to Off Road Evolution and they've chopped the back of a customers seat risers successfully and I think that's what I'm going to do.

robx251

Caught the Bug
I'm 6'2" but with the seat all the way back and in it's lowest position, i'm directly under the roll cage. Not much room for going over bumps.

I have the hard top but it's the roll cage that's the issue.

I talked to Off Road Evolution and they've chopped the back of a customers seat risers successfully and I think that's what I'm going to do.
I'm 6'5" and I sit in front the roll cage. But my head hits where the hard top freedom panel comes down to the latch.

Top Bottom