Watcha cookin'?

Ddays

Hooked
Veggies on the griddle along with thin sliced ribeye and chicken breast.

t1.jpg

Can't forget the jalapenos

t2.jpg

Couldn't even wait to get inside to eat tonight.

t3.jpg

longarmwj

I've never had grilled onions like that. They look good. Do you just wrap them and that's it.

Cut the top and bottom of the onion and 8th it, but don’t cut all the way through. Butter, Worcestershire, salt, pepper, garlic, and a tiny bit of fresh lemon juice in the middle, double wrap tight in foil and on the grill for about 45 minutes moving it around occasionally

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cut the top and bottom of the onion and 8th it, but don’t cut all the way through. Butter, Worcestershire, salt, pepper, garlic, and a tiny bit of fresh lemon juice in the middle, double wrap tight in foil and on the grill for about 45 minutes moving it around occasionally

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Holy crap that sounds delicious. Definitely going to try it soon. Thanks.

Ddays

Hooked
Anyone else ever use this umami salt? Both add fantastic flavor. The Red Boat brand is the strongest of the two I use - it's made by storing salt in the barrels they ferment their fish sauce in. It's pretty potent. I have it triple bagged because it'll stink up the cupboard if you don't. The Shiitake isn't as strong aromatically, but the depth of flavor is amazing. It's great on everything.

salt.jpg

Brute

Hooked
Little bit. Can’t find it around here so every once in a while I get to score some tuna.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

You've inspired me...I just scored some fresh albacore (most common in the PNW)...making seared poke for dinner tonight.

Top Bottom