Show your Wrist Watch

prionic1

Nothing too fancy here. Casio Pro Trek. Solar powered. Accurate. Pretty much got it only because I wanted an accurate altimeter for backpacking... haven’t really done much of that, but it’s been a good watch. Lasted all winter with almost no sunlight exposure.

Image1533355251.439246.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oreo_penguin536

So far my collection is my grandpas old Bulova he got for his 25th wedding anniversary, Swatch which is MIA since we moved and a tissot T touch. The Bulova I only wear when I go out because of the sentimental value, t touch is the daily for now.
Image1533997629.179495.jpg

Last edited:

Oreo_penguin536

Am I the only one around here that is right handed that wears a watch on the right wrist!? Lol

View attachment 134171

I don't wear my nice watches(Citizen) while working on the fire truck/fire code inspections thus Gshock 99% of the time.

I used to wear my watch on my right hand but I’m ambidextrous and with the throttle on that side, I didn’t like how it felt on that wrist when I rode or raced.

Does anyone wear the face on he inside of the wrist at all?

Bump.

Thinking of picking up a chronograph.
Leaning towards an IWC big pilot Mojave edition.
IMG_1544.JPG .

The limited edition moon speedmaster seems neat too.
IMG_1543.JPG .

If steel Daytona’s were not ridiculous on the secondary market and hard to get new I’d definitely go that route. Maybe one day...

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It’s not fancy but functional....... I wear a Garmin forerunner 35. It’s great for tracking my miles when running or doing cardio workouts. It’s also a smart watch so all my text notifications come thru and tracks my sleep and steps.
Image1558910409.942918.jpg

Regolith

Bump.

Thinking of picking up a chronograph.
Leaning towards an IWC big pilot Mojave edition.
View attachment 327713 .

The limited edition moon speedmaster seems neat too.
View attachment 327714 .

If steel Daytona’s were not ridiculous on the secondary market and hard to get new I’d definitely go that route. Maybe one day...

Dude, I like your style! Dream watches. I like the bronze Spitfire and the Speedmaster is my Grail watch

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Well, you got me looking into these things. I’ve been wearing a Fitbit daily, for about a year. I break the band all the time. I picked up a Fenix 5. I didn’t get the x model, because it’s huge.

View attachment 304176

So, I’m back to old school. Why the hell are activity trackers so easily broken. I cracked the face of my Fenix 5.

Attachments

• D861EC23-F8DC-43C3-93A1-F075FDD63F0E.jpg
    D861EC23-F8DC-43C3-93A1-F075FDD63F0E.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 95

fiend

Caught the Bug
My Garmin Fenix was great for several years before the battery finally died and wouldn’t accept a charge any more. I sent it to Garmin for service and they sent me a “refurbished” watch which looked new. That service cost me $180. It lasted for about a year before it too died. I’m back to my old Seiko. The Garmin was great, when it worked, but I can’t see dropping $600 or whatever on another one.

IMG_0252.jpg

Top Bottom