You're Doing It Wrong

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yeah given by a blind guy who doesn't know what good resale is LOL.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

After driving all three 2019-20 HD trucks including the new Chevy, the Ram rides the best and has the best interior hands down. IMO the new Ram has the best exterior, Chevy’s new direction I’m not in love with and the Fords are a classic look but are due for an update.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
After driving all three 2019-20 HD trucks including the new Chevy, the Ram rides the best and has the best interior hands down. IMO the new Ram has the best exterior, Chevy’s new direction I’m not in love with and the Fords are a classic look but are due for an update.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Styling is subjective of course, but anyone that's been inside of the new Ram the doesn't agree that it has the best interior is kidding themselves. The Laramie interior is like being inside a saddle shop. It is awesome. And that's coming from a Ford guy.

Ironically the new Chevy exterior has grown on me. All three are pretty damn nice anymore. :idontknow:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

MericaMade

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Yeah I agree with you on Chevy. I have been a Chevy guy my whole life but they have brought nothing new to the table in years. I recently sold my 2010 GMC 2500HD and purchased a 2018 F150 and couldn't be happier. I have never been a Dodge fan and dont think I ever will but that's just me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JKbrick

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Styling is subjective of course, but anyone that's been inside of the new Ram the doesn't agree that it has the best interior is kidding themselves. The Laramie interior is like being inside a saddle shop. It is awesome. And that's coming from a Ford guy.

Ironically the new Chevy exterior has grown on me. All three are pretty damn nice anymore. :idontknow:

Agreed I’d have a hard time buying a new Chevy on looks, at least the new GMC is still driveable

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom