Napalm's NEW 2014 Jeep JKU Sport Picture diary/Build thread!

Napalm

Today is one month with my new JKU, and I just love it like it was the first day.

Stickers are on the way and no new mods for a little bit, some credit cards have to be paid off. :)

More pictures and updates to come!!

But for now, my jeep with this awesome old school mail jeep. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403545671.058386.jpg

t8er

Napalm that's a good looking Jeep and yep have to agree with a black jeep. Just want to give you a public thank you for sending a wayalife sticker to me. Can't wait to see the new mods you start making to it. Have a great weekend.

jconn47

Great looking jeep man! Love your photo journal. One question though, how did you remove the sport decal. I don't want to scratch the paint but want to put my flag stickers on.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

Napalm that's a good looking Jeep and yep have to agree with a black jeep. Just want to give you a public thank you for sending a wayalife sticker to me. Can't wait to see the new mods you start making to it. Have a great weekend.

Not a problem man! Sorry for a little delay, glad to get it to you. The mods will come slow but be quality stuff.

Napalm

Great looking jeep man! Love your photo journal. One question though, how did you remove the sport decal. I don't want to scratch the paint but want to put my flag stickers on.

Thanks for the kind words. The SPORT decals were removed simply using a hairdryer and some finger nail polish.

Use the hair dryer to heat the decals for 2-3 minutes doing the entire decal, and then pull off each letter heating the next letter before.

Use the nail polish to remove the excess glue. SCRUB IT HARD.

Use quick detailer to clean up the area and then a quick wax to seal up your paint.

jconn47

Thanks for the kind words. The SPORT decals were removed simply using a hairdryer and some finger nail polish.

Use the hair dryer to heat the decals for 2-3 minutes doing the entire decal, and then pull off each letter heating the next letter before.

Use the nail polish to remove the excess glue. SCRUB IT HARD.

Use quick detailer to clean up the area and then a quick wax to seal up your paint.

Awesome thanks! Looking foreword to your build.

Napalm

I was finally able to pick up some torx drivers and get the door bolts out! Just in time for Fireworks! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404442840.015722.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404442863.762723.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404442882.056588.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404442901.739826.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404442967.951884.jpg

DA RUNT

You take some really nice pics, Jeep looks great tattooed with the WAL stickers :thumb:

Keep them pics coming, really enjoying em

Napalm

The decided build sheet has been made for the first stage of our build. Hopefully this will be completed within the next month or 3.

Rubicon wheels & tires
Smittybilt Stinger bumper w/LEDs and a winch.
Leveling kit
CB radio
Any extra I'll get some truck-lite LEDs.

Excited! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405273679.459807.jpg

Rharvey160

Thank you Rich! I believe I saw your 2DR on Trail Jeeps Instagram.. If so, magnificent built!

That is it. I need to update my build thread but haven't gotten around to getting the pics off my camera yet. Been pretty busy at work.

Oh, and thanks.

Napalm

That is it. I need to update my build thread but haven't gotten around to getting the pics off my camera yet. Been pretty busy at work.

Oh, and thanks.

Have you got the chance to wheel it yet? I like it more than your previous 4door.

Rharvey160

Have you got the chance to wheel it yet? I like it more than your previous 4door.

We are going to the Ouray area over Labor Day. That will be the first time. Looking forward to it. My brother wants to run Black Bear in his jeep. I've been down it before but don't mind doing it again.

Napalm

We are going to the Ouray area over Labor Day. That will be the first time. Looking forward to it. My brother wants to run Black Bear in his jeep. I've been down it before but don't mind doing it again.

That's on my bucket list of trails! One day my black beauty will go!

Top Bottom