Need a new battery at 18 months old?

cartertripp

Anyone else need a new battery at 18 months? Just had mine replaced. I have a few auxiliary lights and a CB/PA linked to the battery with relays and fuses. Nothing else. Seems a little premature. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Anyone else need a new battery at 18 months? Just had mine replaced. I have a few auxiliary lights and a CB/PA linked to the battery with relays and fuses. Nothing else. Seems a little premature. Thanks everyone!

The battery went out, in a pickup I had, after about 8 months, once. The dealer replaced it, under warranty.

Ddays

Hooked
Mine went out in 2 years so I upgraded to a higher cranking one.

Funny - I stopped at a Batteries+ store to do the same but the hipster soul-patch wearing dumbass working there and I got into an argument over why he couldn't sell me a higher cranking amp battery as they wouldn't warranty it and it would "blow out my electronics"
I was so irritated that I just stopped and bought a cheap ass hunky battery from Walmart until I can figure out which good one I want to buy....

WJCO

Meme King
Funny - I stopped at a Batteries+ store to do the same but the hipster soul-patch wearing dumbass working there and I got into an argument over why he couldn't sell me a higher cranking amp battery as they wouldn't warranty it and it would "blow out my electronics"
I was so irritated that I just stopped and bought a cheap ass hunky battery from Walmart until I can figure out which good one I want to buy....

Modern culture is so fucked. That's amazing.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I needed one around 200 miles :cheesy::cheesy:

New battery only lasted me a year tho, going to get it replaced by sears next week.

Andy5160

Hooked
Yup, mine died a couple weeks ago. Little over2 years old.

Jerry

What did you get?
My battery died over two weeks ago i got Odyssey ordered and they messed up my order by sending me not revered polarity so they refunded the money and the right battery should come tomorrow.Still does not make sense to me two years and this is it.

Desertman

The desert heat kills batteries here. I try to change batteries as soon as the first sign. Odyssey and optima are not available here but the battery of choice is Bosch as most of us have changed to them here and run them without any problems.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Jerry

What did you get?
My battery died over two weeks ago i got Odyssey ordered and they messed up my order by sending me not revered polarity so they refunded the money and the right battery should come tomorrow.Still does not make sense to me two years and this is it.

Hey Andy!
I just got a cheap off the shelf battery for now. I've looked at Odyssey, Optima & Deka. Honestly my buddy runs Deka's in his diesel pickups and he's really happy with them. I'll probably go that route before Winter rolls in...
Whatever route you go make sure its an AGM style battery though.

Andy5160

Hooked
Hey Andy!
I just got a cheap off the shelf battery for now. I've looked at Odyssey, Optima & Deka. Honestly my buddy runs Deka's in his diesel pickups and he's really happy with them. I'll probably go that route before Winter rolls in...

Thank's Jerry. I did some research here on the forum and Odyssey 34R pc1500t got my attention. So lets see how it serves me.

J

JKDream

Hey Andy!

Have you checked out Northstar?
They're a branch-off of Odyssey, same type of situation as CC & PS.
NSB-AGM48 is what I'm running. Nice specs for the price.

Top Bottom