NEW WAYALIFE Web App - NOW AVAILABLE

GraniteCrystal

That sucks. As an alternative, you could look into other app stores. At its core, the Apple App Store is just a store. There are others, like Amazon. If you already have a working version and the App Store won't approve it, may be able to just put it up in Amazon and have folks download from there.

Screw Apple.

Sent from my Google device

How to Create a WAYALIFE Web App Icon on your Android device home screen:
1. Open Chrome.
20171026145740-ab3aeb64.jpg

2. Go to www.WAYALIFE.com
20171026145743-d923b2bc.jpg

3. Tap on the 3-Dots on the upper right hand corner of your screen to access more options on Chrome.
20171026145745-538d1e6e.jpg

4. Select "Add to Home screen"
20171026145747-4d065f59.jpg

5. Tap on the "Add" link.
20171026145749-26cd6b05.jpg

6. That's it. You now have a shortcut to the WAYALIFE Web App on your Android device home screen.
20171026145751-5bcdb54d.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Well if u would like to have a custom website and a custom app made let me know and it would be add free and very user friendly and has lots of options and customization built in. I would provide u with a proposal and layout and price list for each thing u would like and such and best part of all it would be securely and privately hosted.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
As a moderator, I’ve had early access to this change. It’s different, but it works pretty well. The search function is a lot better. It takes a little getting used to, but I like this web app. Thanks Eddie & Cindy. There is no need to apologize.

It’s crazy they won’t approve it, you have an app now that you are trying to upgrade. Why do they care if it’s similar to another coding? They just trying to force everyone into an umbrella app like tapatalk for all forums?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
That's a definite Plus!! :2thumbsup:

The only downside is notifications, but you can set those up to email you. I’ve been pleased, so far. Hell, I’m not here for the way things work. I’m here for the content, and the people. This is the best Jeep forum, on the internet.

Eddie often says it’s his home, on the internet. Well, I’m glad I’m welcome in his home.

TrailHunter

Hooked
The only downside is notifications, but you can set those up to email you. I’ve been pleased, so far. Hell, I’m not here for the way things work. I’m here for the content, and the people. This is the best Jeep forum, on the internet.

Eddie often says it’s his home, on the internet. Well, I’m glad I’m welcome in his home.

Agreed! [emoji1360]

Slimebones

It's All Good. Sorry you had to go through all this. Keep us posted. We are with you. Enjoy the SEMA show and come back to this after. Hang in there.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It’s crazy they won’t approve it, you have an app now that you are trying to upgrade. Why do they care if it’s similar to another coding? They just trying to force everyone into an umbrella app like tapatalk for all forums?

Actually, yes.

SJCJK

I don't mind this mobile web interface at all! Thanks for keeping this great forum up and running Eddie and Cindy. I don't post enough but read frequently.

wschilawski

Sorry to hear - I'm sure you'll find another way to make an awesome app/mobile site even better.

Also - am I missing the way to access all your subscribed threads on the mobile site?

Top Bottom