WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

Strainger

Caught the Bug
I seem to remember when you first got your's and then got it back from EVO. Lots of drooling to have been going on...haha. Well still is as you do have a very nice rig. Hopefully Lisa and I can make it. It's been too long.
I hope you and Lisa can make it Jesse. It HAS been too long since we had an excuse to get together with such a fun group.

Battle Born JK

If there is room for 2 more. We would love to make it. Im Dave and my wife is Sara. Its been to long looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Attachments

• 20171118_155146%7E2.jpg
    20171118_155146%7E2.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 153

Battle Born JK

And here is a picture of my jeep 3.5 in rk lift 315 ko2 hope to have sst pros by then.

Attachments

• 20180812_100534%7E3.jpg
    20180812_100534%7E3.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 156

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My name is Jeff and my wife is Julie. We would love the opportunity to go Wheeling with you out in the Mojave Desert! I have a JKUR with a 4in enforcer lift and 2.5 Kings

Awesome! Got you added to the list and look forward to seeing you out there :cool:

Hi folks, my name is Jim. I'm a Colorado native, now living in NorCal near San Jose. Did the New Year's run for the first time last year and had a blast! My Jeep is a 2014 JKUR on EVO Double Throwdown suspension, ProRock XD60/80 axles, 40" Trail Grapplers and currently waiting for a 6.4 Hemi conversion in Q1 2019 :thumb:

Very cool! I was hoping you'd make it out again :cool:

I am Jesse and my wife is Lisa. We may be in Truckee during that time (visiting family and now the kids like to ski and snow board..:crazyeyes), but if not we'd love to join. As it gets closer we'll will know what our plans are. If one has not been started already please place is on the maybe list.

We have a 2012 JKUR on 35's running a 3" Full Traction long arm lift now running King 2.5's. It may be on 4" plush rides by that time though. We'll see what kind of time I have.

Here are some pics from I think the 2014 or 2015 kick off run and the 2016 rockin Rubicon run. Sorry time escapes me these days..haha

Okay, got you on the maybe list and will hope you can join us this time. :cool:

If there is space I would love to join in on the trip.

For introductions I’m Tom. One or two of my sons will join and possibly my wife Jessica. Here is a photo of me after the rubicon this past summer.

The Jeep is a 2010 sport. 3.5” lift, 37s, 5.13 gears. Pro rock 44 front and 60 rear. ARB lockers.

Awesome, got you on the list :thumb:

My name is Vic Moreno and I have an ‘08 JKUR with a 5” lift on 35s, but should be on 37s by then. I went last year and had a great time and look forward to another epic trip!

Very cool - be good to see you out there with us again. :cool:

Here is a picture of my wife and I. My name is Tom and my wife’s name is Jen( she will not be able to make the trip.

Here is my 13 JKU. I have 4” EVO springs Currie front lower control arms. Rubi 44s front and rear with 5:13s.

I would love to attend this years kick of run. I had a blast last year.

Right on! Glad you'll be able to join us yet again :cool:

There I was, just enjoying my 3rd glass of wine and grousing to myself that the Packers just lost when my tech advisor (wife) informed me that this trip had been posted. She also advised me that the list was growing and I better get in line while the gettin' was good. I am not a tech guru so please put me and Susan on the list and I promise to get pictures of us and the Jeep first thing tomorrow when the wine has worn off.
Sincerely,
Tom

LOL!! So glad that Susan was paying attention and that the two of you will be able to join us :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would love to go and meet everyone and but is just so far for me.

Yeah... that would be a hell of a haul for ya. :crazyeyes:

Going through this thread, there are so many familiar faces from last years trip. I can almost remember the entire trip from last year now. Wish we could join you guys on this one.

Bummer that I’m going to miss it again. I don’t think I’ve ever been able to make a kick off run!

Oh no, so bummed to hear you guys won't be able to join us. :grayno:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Don & Erin

We had a great time last year and wouldn't miss it

My Jeep since last year has certainly had a transformation... 35" to 37" tires, new winch, bumpers, tire carrier, drive shafts... She's grown up :clap2:

And so many trips since last January, Moab, the Rubicon, Big Bear, Calico.. it seems the list is endless.
And the best thing is meeting all the new friends I have here on Wayalife....

Very cool - it'll be good to see the two of you again :thumb:

Count me (Samuel) and my wife (Laura) in! Would love to join you on this trip again!!

I’ve got a 2017 JKU Rubicon on 37s. I’ve built it up over the last year myself and have mostly EVO underneath with coilovers, armor, etc. as well as a warm 10s winch and all the other requirements.

Awesome! Got you added to the list and will look forward to seeing you there. :)

If there is room for 2 more. We would love to make it. Im Dave and my wife is Sara. Its been to long looking forward to seeing you guys again.

No way - so glad to here you'll be joining us for this one :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE 11/26/18
Please DO NOT bring a drone! This has been a problem for us in the past and extremely annoying to everyone in the group. I should note that MOST if not all of this trip will be in restricted air space anyway.

While I have not made it a requirement, I am strongly encouraging you to have a CB for this trip. There will be confusing sections along the way and the dust will make it difficult to follow the guy in front of you closely. I will be calling out turns and having them relayed back. If you do not have a CB, there is a good chance you will miss a turn. I will NOT be communicating with HAM or Race Radios on this trip and I would ask that you NOT use one to communicate with others in the group.

Thank you.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
UPDATE 11/26/18
Please DO NOT bring a drone! This has been a problem for us in the past and extremely annoying to everyone in the group. I should note that MOST if not all of this trip will be in restricted air space anyway.

While I have not made it a requirement, I am strongly encouraging you to have a CB for this trip. There will be confusing sections along the way and the dust will make it difficult to follow the guy in front of you closely. I will be calling out turns and having them relayed back. If you do not have a CB, there is a good chance you will miss a turn. I will NOT be communicating with HAM or Race Radios on this trip and I would ask that you NOT use one to communicate with others in the group.

Thank you.

Some you have a better air filter in the JL than I do in the JK can I take the lead and you can follow? 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

UPDATE 11/26/18

Thank you.
Eddie, If you haven't included something like this in your Amazon store, it may be a good idea for those that don't have a CB hardwired in their Jeep yet...
Screenshot_20181126-201402_Amazon+Shopping.jpg

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I’m still running the same cobra 29 I had last year, but I’m going to try and get a couple more hand held units just in case other folks have issues with their radios not working. No promise I’ll be able to get them in time but I’m going to try.

rubiDave

Wow the list is getting long already. Please add me if there is still room.
-Dave

FB_IMG_1543265842532.jpeg
Me the day I bought my jeep.

20180603_122558.jpeg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, If you haven't included something like this in your Amazon store, it may be a good idea for those that don't have a CB hardwired in their Jeep yet...

Yup, it's been there for a while now but for those of you who haven't seen it, here's a link to buy a great handheld CB

https://amzn.to/2ScP15V

:yup:

I’ll drive your JL if you take moby. Lol

:cheesy: You would never give it back :crazyeyes:

I'll be ordering a cb bar soon, getting a radio set up, definitely way better being connected to everyone

Awesome! :thumb:

I’m still running the same cobra 29 I had last year, but I’m going to try and get a couple more hand held units just in case other folks have issues with their radios not working. No promise I’ll be able to get them in time but I’m going to try.

Very cool of you. I'll be bringing my spare handheld as well, just in case. :yup:

Wow the list is getting long already. Please add me if there is still room.
-Dave

Me the day I bought my jeep.

Awesome, I'll get you added to the list!

Top Bottom