The Official WAYALIFE JL Wrangler = ORDERED UP!!

GraniteCrystal

Been playing around with our JL WRANGLER DREAM BUILDER and did a little photoshopping on top of it to come up with this!

20171219135144-6d622691.jpg

With any luck, we'll get it looking like what you see sooner than later :yup:
Looks awesome. This will be your 3rd white Jeep in the stable?

TrailHunter

Hooked
My wife last week was like, why do you want another Wrangler that looks the same? I said, “Baby, they look nothing alike. Look at the grill, fender flares, slanted windshield, etc...”. She’s not completely sold yet, but I’m working on it lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’ve been doing the same thing!!! I feel like a car salesman.. lol.... she’s just not as excited about it as me... I don’t know why.

Ha. They're totally different! :)

She's going to need it for these Colorado winters.

She’s got her Renegade TH :) This would be my daily driver in Colorado ;)

I’ve been doing the same thing!!! I feel like a car salesman.. lol.... she’s just not as excited about it as me... I don’t know why.

As Jimmy V once said, Don’t give up...Don’t ever give up!

MongeDM

Been playing around with our JL WRANGLER DREAM BUILDER and did a little photoshopping on top of it to come up with this!

Did a little playin’ also and came up with this for my first one! Can’t wait!!!

2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL with Tube Doors.JPG

---
Deano

Sent from my iPhone

JAGS

Hooked

I like the PS work. [emoji6][emoji106]

I haven't sat down at my desktop in a couple days. Will need check out the builder updates and post up my JL. [emoji41]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WooHoo!! Just heard from a good friend that our JL hit the assembly line on Friday and is almost done. With any luck, it should roll out of plant today or tomorrow :)

Now that the release is complete, do you know what the packages you ordered actually are or is that going to be a surprise when you pick it up

Top Bottom