The Official WAYALIFE JL Wrangler = ORDERED UP!!

JAGS

Hooked
Very cool. And just think, you'll only have to go blocks to pick it up and avoid freezing. [emoji106]

WooHoo!! Just heard from a good friend that our JL hit the assembly line on Friday and is almost done. With any luck, it should roll out of plant today or tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I was so excited to just SEE a JL at my local dealer, I can't imagine being told my ordered JL was being built!

Very cool, congratulations, you two are about to meet your new family member.

Can't wait to learn more on the JL here.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!
:beer:

Thanks! Can't wait to start building it up :thumb:

Maybe license plate will say “WAYAWHT”[emoji851][emoji1360]

Actually, we already have a plate for it :yup:

final.JPG

Awesome. I bet you can't wait. And I thought it was cool being able to track mine on the website you get the personal service..:crazyeyes:..haha.

LOL!! It is nice to have friends in all the right places :cool:

Congrats! We can't wait to see what you do to the newest addition to your family.

You and me both :yup:

Now that the release is complete, do you know what the packages you ordered actually are or is that going to be a surprise when you pick it up

Oh no, we know what we're getting now and pretty happy with it. If anything, we're glad we didn't order up a few things we weren't sure back then :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet to have some inside knowledge at the plant. Lol I would want to tell the guy to watch the entire process and make sure it’s right.

Having been to the TAC and seeing JK's being built first hand, I don't think I would be necessary. I think the guys and gals there do a stand up job :yup:

I will drink for that right now 🥂🥂🥂🥂[emoji898][emoji898][emoji898][emoji898]

Thanks! :cool:

Very cool. And just think, you'll only have to go blocks to pick it up and avoid freezing. [emoji106]

LOL!! Seriously - so glad we decided to order locally :yup:

I was so excited to just SEE a JL at my local dealer, I can't imagine being told my ordered JL was being built!

Very cool, congratulations, you two are about to meet your new family member.

Can't wait to learn more on the JL here.

:cheesy: Thanks! It really is like expecting a newborn :crazyeyes:

How long does it take from start to finish if the assembly line did not stop? This must be exciting for you two

Also curious. How long from start to finish?

I'm pretty sure they started production on Friday and it was scheduled to leave the line last night or this morning. :yup:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
WooHoo!! Just heard from a good friend that our JL hit the assembly line on Friday and is almost done. With any luck, it should roll out of plant today or tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That is fantastic! I can’t wait to see it in person. Might be a great reason for a suds and grub.[emoji848][emoji481]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That is fantastic! I can’t wait to see it in person. Might be a great reason for a suds and grub.[emoji848][emoji481]

LOL!! We really need to get a suds-n-grub going regardless but yeah, we'll have to set something up soon after we take possession of our JL :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, now this is getting real!! Got our window sticker today and should get our JL in sometime before the end of the month :wings:

WindowStickerPDF.jpg

Top Bottom