now i see why people post about this forum like they do.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
OP just joined JLWRANGLER.COM today as well. Hoping to see some good willed participation before these wheels and up for sale over there as well.

Jsouder53

Hooked
OP just joined JLWRANGLER.COM today as well. Hoping to see some good willed participation before these wheels and up for sale over there as well.

I sure hope as well! But I’ll bet they will hit the for sale section this evening or tomorrow... that’s his only reason for buying a whole other set, to make a buck.

Torrin

Those wheels are sick! PM me man, I have slightly......well, honestly....well used anal beads to trade. Good deal for both of us!

Those wheels are sick! PM me man, I have slightly......well, honestly....well used anal beads to trade. Good deal for both of us!

Fuck is that where they ended up? I misplaced them a few “buy my shit on my first post” conversations ago. Glad you found em.

Last edited:

morricus

I've been somewhat active on the jlwrangerforums site, but have not really fit in well. After seeing the glorious posts on this one thread, I finally feel at home. I look forward to being a part of this no-nonsense community.

USMC Wrangler

Top Bottom