LOBSTAH QUEST Part 6 : JL/JT Experience - Mount Washington New Hampshire

bkac

Caught the Bug
Yes! 6000 feet barely gets you in the mountains out here, but it's above tree line there?? Strange how that works.

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s because there you start at sea level and out here you start at 4-5k feet so it’s “pretty much the same but different” in Mel Wades words. Lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That’s what I love about the JK or JL/JTX, it’s not just about insane wheeling, but seeing some of the most beautiful places in this country with an awesome group of people. The views from on top of Mt. Washington were truly amazing! I have to make that drive up there someday. It may be an architect thing, but those covered bridges and all the wood work that goes into them just is crazy. The most amazing part is that they are still there after more than 100 years!

As always, thanks for taking us along!

So glad that you could enjoy and appreciate this episode :)

Part 6 already, shit I'm falling behind. No internet at the new house yet and I've been trying to conserve my phone data.

Will catch up soon.

LOL - hope you enjoy it once you get a chance to see them all :)

Man, it's beautiful back there!!! Great video but I wish you would post them later in the evening. I watched it on my little phone because I can't wait until I get home to watch it on the TV! Thanks for continuing to feed my addiction!
Next one is 23:47

LOL - we just post up when we get them done. You can still watch them when you get home :)

dammmmnnnnnnnnnnn! beautiful area for a fall trip :thumb:

Keep 'em coming!

Part 7, 27:43

It really was gorgeous out there.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great video. So glad that you got to see the gorgeous fall colors up here. Its fun seeing someone from another part of the country describe them. We get to see them every year, so, while still impressive, it is sort of expected.

22:14

Man, I'm so glad that we were there when we were. We get fall colors out in my neck of the woods but they're nothing like what we saw out there. If there was a down side, it was that lodging was crazy expensive being that everyone and their mother wanted to be there. :crazyeyes:

Beautiful drive! Gotta love the New England fall colors. Thanks for sharing!

Chris

It really was the baam :D

Wow so many parts! Love the series. It's so beautiful up here. So glad to see that you guys had so much fun and loving the scenery.

I'm guessing part 7 will be 19:53

Trying our best to share all that we captured. Glad to hear you've been enjoying it :)

Another great video! Beautiful part of the country!

Thank you and it really is pretty out there.

Great video! Beautiful area up there!

Next video: 18:25

Thank you :)

That is great, and a testament to my belief that the Jeep experience is about more than just the wheeling.

I enjoy the history and back story that you include on the videos. The fall colors were outstanding, and I especially liked the covered bridges.

It really is a great time and I think you'd enjoy it :)

Great video like always! Its like I went and I didn't even leave my desk.

Lets say 31:20 for the next one.

LOL - that's awesome :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WOW!!
You and Cindy are really making it happen! Great video. Mt Washington is a New England Right of Passage and no trip is complete without a drive to the top. Again really sorry I could not make it. 🦞

Wish you could have been there for this one. I know you're a busy guy but I hope we'll get to see you the next time around. :yup:

Looks like a pretty area. Mount Washington looks like a fun place to check out.

It really was beautiful up there. :yup:

Fun expedition! Beautiful scenery and relaxed. Wish I were there! What a blast!

It would have been great if you could have joined us :)

Man, that whole valley view from the top of the mountain was something else!

Also, making Harris stumble through the giant naming convention should be a yearly event. :cheesy:

28:13 Part 7.

It really was breathtaking for sure. As far as Harris goes, all I can say is that it's always fun to do a trip like this with good friends :)

I could explore old wooden structures all day.. love that shit! Looks like a really fun group. Cool Vid.

31:13

It really was cool to see it all :yup:

LOL... You forgot the Nitto part again

:cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow when are you guys sleeping? Don’t you have another trip coming to get rested up for? Great job once again, that was a fun night and a cool place to hang! I love watching these, gonna be bummed when they end unlike yourself lol [emoji23]

29:15

As a matter of fact, NO, we aren't sleeping and mainly because we're trying really hard to get all these done before we hit the road again and cover SEMA all next week! :crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

Yet another great edition, it's crazy how the difference of terrain is at 6k feet over there compared to out here. Looks like 12k out here

Yes! 6000 feet barely gets you in the mountains out here, but it's above tree line there?? Strange how that works.

It really was nuts to see and yes, it was like being at 12k out here. :crazyeyes:

That’s because there you start at sea level and out here you start at 4-5k feet so it’s “pretty much the same but different” in Mel Wades words. Lol

Awesome video [emoji106] Those views are incredible and Mount Washington looks super cool ! My guess for part 7, 19:25

So glad that we could share this with you :)

benatc1

Hooked

Yea really is crazy
I was thinking that too lol, but isnt O2 density the same regardless? Granted it may have a lot to do with temperature too. Crazy either way lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's like that up there due to the 3 jet streams creating such extreme wind and cold weather.

jdofmemi

As a matter of fact, NO, we aren't sleeping and mainly because we're trying really hard to get all these done before we hit the road again and cover SEMA all next week! :crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

It really was nuts to see and yes, it was like being at 12k out here. :crazyeyes:

So glad that we could share this with you :)

One more comment:

You taking time to answer each of our posts individually, even when we all know how you are pressed for time, is yet another thing that sets Wayalife apart. A big thank you for doing that

It is really like a big extended family here.

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Great video! Keep them coming really beautiful area.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
One more comment:

You taking time to answer each of our posts individually, even when we all know how you are pressed for time, is yet another thing that sets Wayalife apart. A big thank you for doing that

Thanks Jerry, I'm humbled that you'd say as much and really do appreciate it :blush:

Great video! Keep them coming really beautiful are.

Working on it even as we speak :)

TrailHunter

Hooked
One more comment:

... And when is the last time you saw a commercial(s) in the middle of a Wayalife Video? Class Acts. [emoji1417]

Brute

Hooked
I’m still awaiting a pic of you and Cindy munching a lobster roll...no better place than Maine for that...my grandpa is from there...

Brute

Hooked
Yet another great edition, it's crazy how the difference of terrain is at 6k feet over there compared to out here. Looks like 12k out here

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have to agree...above the tree line in the west maybe above 10k feet...in some places, much more...

Bear_JT

Hooked
That’s some beautiful country there. Those covered bridges and the wooden pipe line are pretty incredible. Thank you for sharing that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom