EAST Meets WEST: August 2020 Moab/Telluride Planning Thread

Ddays

Hooked
View attachment 337996

Fuck Putin and the bear he rode in on...

LOL, make sure Boris & Natasha aren't in the airport looking for you when you get there! ;)

Nice bear. Convenient being near water. That makes it easier to wash the turds out before anyone else see's them

Going on a fishing excursion I presume? Sounds like it'd be an awesome trip.

Brute

Hooked
LOL, make sure Boris & Natasha aren't in the airport looking for you when you get there! ;)

Nice bear. Convenient being near water. That makes it easier to wash the turds out before anyone else see's them

Going on a fishing excursion I presume? Sounds like it'd be an awesome trip.

Kamchatka and 30" rainbows and 36" white spotted artic char...

dillard09

That is awesome! I’m ready for beers and the community pool now

Man this sounds like a fun trip! Never know I may be able to break free around that time of year next year but to early to tell.
Btw I stayed in that same little community when I was there this past Sept and that pool was freezing!!!!! But the hot tube was so nice. The bats buzz your tower when chillin in the hot tub too. Pretty cool.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Man this sounds like a fun trip! Never know I may be able to break free around that time of year next year but to early to tell.
Btw I stayed in that same little community when I was there this past Sept and that pool was freezing!!!!! But the hot tube was so nice. The bats buzz your tower when chillin in the hot tub too. Pretty cool.

I hope you can make it!

Freezing in the pool might be perfect after roast on the rocks all day!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

dillard09

I hope you can make it!

Freezing in the pool might be perfect after roast on the rocks all day!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Man I would love to make it. I need a Revenge run up Metal Masher. It beat me last time and sent me limping back to Moab Motorsports in front wheel drive. 😬

wjtstudios

Hooked
Man I would love to make it. I need a Revenge run up Metal Masher. It beat me last time and sent me limping back to Moab Motorsports in front wheel drive. [emoji51]

Yeah, I remember pictures of that with a spun pumpkin. Crazy!

I think revenge is in order

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

dillard09

Yeah, I remember pictures of that with a spun pumpkin. Crazy!

I think revenge is in order

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Oh yes sir it is!! I was just glad I was able to get it fixed so quick and so cheap!! Would have never thought it would have been that easy.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Just an update for everyone. We are a little over 7 months away from East meets West!

We have obtained our BLM permit and have the associated insurance set up, thank you Weebz for all the help!

In the next couple months I will get more details assembled for the run and a more realistic count of who’s participating is going to be needed to help coordinate those details. I’ll put together an email to those that are going to attend that will have a break down of the costs like the $6 per day per person trail fees for Moab, tee shirts, and other items as we get this event put together. I’ll set up a PayPal account that we can all fund to cover those costs.

I can’t wait until July, but a bunch of us got a ton of work and testing on the Jeeps to be ready. It’s going to be a crazy year!! Can’t wait to meet everyone.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom