2013 SEMA G2 CORE 44 Axles

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well I will try one out... have it in the garage right now.

I have a dana 30 that I have beefed up to get me this far, but I have always been very careful with it and it has held up well. I have 5:13's in my dana 30, a zytanium cross pin, RCV shafts, syenergy ball joints, homemade axle housing truss, ARB cover and syenergy gussets on the c's. It has 125,000 miles on it and the build up on it was little at a time over 4 years span.... did all the work on it myself... so there was no labor costs.

I am replacing it with a core 44/ 5;13 gears, 35 spline gold shafts (say foote on them) ujoints are spicers with full clips, ECTED electric locker/ and all the regular stuff the housings come with. Total cost with the locker, the shafts, the housing, the ball joints, forged C's ... etc... with shipping was 4024 dollars. C to C.

If I sell or part out the dana 30... I will maybe get around 1500 for it.

Cost of the core 44 ...over what I have now (2500).

I will have something much stronger than the 30...

Is it a pro-rock? .... nope /could I get a prorock filled with all of these guts for 4025 bucks? nope...

All I can say on the look of the build so far is that it is amazinging well put together. Everything is well thought out, welds are perfect.... all mounting points are about double the thickness of stock mounting points. C's are massive compard to stock, the skid plate bottom of the houseing (built) in is pretty awesome too. Powdercoated, 327 lbs... it is a lot of metal.

I will be taking pics as I put it under the jeep this weekend. I'll post them on here for you to see. So far it fits my budget, I can do the work myself... and it should take a beating smashing snow drifts, or on the Rubicon next year! :rock:

$1500!for a Dana 30? You're high as a kite.

And a two year thread bump?

Lance628

I got my prorock with arb air locker dynatrac ball joints, chromoly shafts and ordered a Adams 1350 driveshaft for 4200 bucks

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
I will be taking pics as I put it under the jeep this weekend. I'll post them on here for you to see. So far it fits my budget, I can do the work myself... and it should take a beating smashing snow drifts, or on the Rubicon next year! :rock:[/QUOTE]

Nice! Can't wait to see pictures

sunnysideup

$1500!for a Dana 30? You're high as a kite.

And a two year thread bump?

you know what ... this is one of the only threads about core 44's anywhere... so I thought this might be a forum where someone might be interested? It's the only post on this forum about the axle...

I don't use illegal drugs, and I'm not high... RVC's sell regualry in a used condition for 700 to 800 dollars, I have a number of people interesting in the arb cover for 100... they are 200 new... Ring in pinion... there are people who still swap gears into dana 30's ... not everyone lives in a world where money is on no object... for the carrier ring and pinion that is about 100 bucks used,,, the syergry ball joints... another 100 bucks... the trussed and gusseted housing... there are some who would be interested in that... 400 bucks... that seems pretty close to 1500. Maybe I'm just lucky... but I almost always get prices close to that for things.

I'll post the build on other forums... sorry to upset you all LOL! !!!!

JAGS

Hooked
you know what ... this is one of the only threads about core 44's anywhere... so I thought this might be a forum where someone might be interested? It's the only post on this forum about the axle...

I don't use illegal drugs, and I'm not high... RVC's sell regualry in a used condition for 700 to 800 dollars, I have a number of people interesting in the arb cover for 100... they are 200 new... Ring in pinion... there are people who still swap gears into dana 30's ... not everyone lives in a world where money is on no object... for the carrier ring and pinion that is about 100 bucks used,,, the syergry ball joints... another 100 bucks... the trussed and gusseted housing... there are some who would be interested in that... 400 bucks... that seems pretty close to 1500. Maybe I'm just lucky... but I almost always get prices close to that for things.

Only person who seems to be upset is you. This is a forum where the comment feature is utilized. All someone did was make a comment. Maybe those "other" forums might be better suited for you. We give eachother a lot more shit than that around here.

Scrambler

You've already posted it on jk forum.....

sunnysideup

Only person who seems to be upset is you. This is a forum where the comment feature is utilized. All someone did was make a comment. Maybe those "other" forums might be better suited for you. We give eachother a lot more shit than that around here.

I'm not upset.. I'm laughing outloud! LOL!!!! All I did was make a comment too!

someone said I was high... I just gave numbers...

Pile on! :bleh:

sunnysideup

You've already posted it on jk forum.....

I never said I was only going to publish it here... lol!

I said I would not continue it here if you were going to wet your pants over it... lol!

Although there was one member interested... I suppose it might be worth it for entertainment sake... but really the thread is more likley to become a gang bashing...

I know that is not the real purpose of the forum. It is supposed to be a place to talk jeeps, show builds, and share stories... but I know I'm dumber than a box or rocks, and high...

I'm not upset... just wondering if you are really interested in the build or if you just want to bash?

Scrambler

I said I would not continue it here if you were going to wet your pants over it... lol!

Although there was one member interested... I suppose it might be worth it for entertainment sake... but really the thread is more likley to become a gang bashing...

I know that is not the real purpose of the forum. It is supposed to be a place to talk jeeps, show builds, and share stories... but I know I'm dumber than a box or rocks, and high...

I'm not upset... just wondering if you are really interested in the build or if you just want to bash?

Oh, I'm not bashing you at all. I'm just stating a fact. You threatened to post your build elsewhere and I was just stating that you already have. Good luck with the install. It's always a good day when you get some new parts. :beer: Also, good luck with the sale. I hope you can get $1500 out of the dana 30.

JAGS

Hooked

Why don't you post in the for sale section instead of taking over a thread from 2 years ago just to push your own interests??? That would've been the right thing to do from the start.

sunnysideup

I just couldn't get any price quotes from anyone ... anywhere near that price... you must of had good freinds... and to ship it accross the country for you for free... that was hard to find as well.

Lol! I'm here. I got my pr44 with 5.13's, Arb, 4340 chromoly inner shafts, and stock ball joints for $4500 from ORE and dynatrac built it.

From the place... where I buy 80% of my parts....

housing 2300
locker 1000
ring and pinion 600
axles 650
flange 110
ball joints 250
shipping 300
Labor and assembly t ostuff it all together 400
closer to 6000
for me...

glad you got a great deal!

Top Bottom