Enforcers Unite!

MericaMade

I just bought this same kit with the drag link flip kit....

Links to install info were'nt working.

Called EVO and was told the following:

Front Upper: 18 3/4
Front Lower: 22 7/8
Rear Upper: 17 1/2
Rear Lower: 19 3/4

Hope this helps
Are these stock lengths?

PokerStogey

Went camping this weekend and finally got a chance to check my clearances on the newly-installed 3” Stage 1 with flip kit...

Is anyone running stock rims by chance? I have 1.5” Spidertrax spacers but am still getting contact with the tire when stuffed. Did I maybe somehow install the swaybar links incorrectly??? Thanks in advance. IMG_7498.jpg IMG_7496.jpg IMG_7499.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

That sway bar bolt looks like its rubbing the inner tire. You need more offset or shorter sway link. Did you use the sway links EVO included?

MericaMade

Sway link should be inboard.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
Well I feel like an idiot... not sure how I did that. Thanks guys, I’ll tear into it in the next night or two. I appreciate the help!

Are you sure Baddest Cross??? Mine are outward. Poker looks like your running stock rims right. If you go inboard i think you will hit brake lines.

Last edited:

BaddestCross

Are you sure Baddest Cross??? Mine are outward. Poker looks like your running stock rims right. If you go inboard i think you will hit brake lines.
Yes. Although he does look awfully close to the brake lines as well. May need a bit more bump stop or spacers with those factory wheels.

You CAN run them outboard. I did until I lifted the rear more, removed some bump stop, got bigger flex, and realized I put them in wrong after I installed my Rockstars. 🤪

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

PokerStogey

Yes. Although he does look awfully close to the brake lines as well. May need a bit more bump stop or spacers with those factory wheels.

You CAN run them outboard. I did until I lifted the rear more, removed some bump stop, got bigger flex, and realized I put them in wrong after I installed my Rockstars. 🤪

--

Yeah, running stock rims with spacers (1 1/2 if I remember correctly)... I’ll flip the links over tomorrow and see what happens, if I have to het new rims, I guess I will. Just liked the look of the stock ones on there. And the brake lines didn’t strike me as being in danger at the time of the pic, I’ll re-check them as well. Thanks a bunch guys!

BaddestCross

Yeah, running stock rims with spacers (1 1/2 if I remember correctly)... I’ll flip the links over tomorrow and see what happens, if I have to het new rims, I guess I will. Just liked the look of the stock ones on there. And the brake lines didn’t strike me as being in danger at the time of the pic, I’ll re-check them as well. Thanks a bunch guys!

I figured you were running spacers already since you have factory wheels... Flip the links for sure. In the photo it looks like you may be catching the brake line or super close to it.

How much bump stop are you running?

--

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

tapatalk_1441971448874.jpeg here's how I ran my rear links. Yours do look close to your brake lines.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Went camping this weekend and finally got a chance to check my clearances on the newly-installed 3” Stage 1 with flip kit...

Is anyone running stock rims by chance? I have 1.5” Spidertrax spacers but am still getting contact with the tire when stuffed. Did I maybe somehow install the swaybar links incorrectly??? Thanks in advance. View attachment 319104 View attachment 319105 View attachment 319106

Shorter sway bar link would be my bet.

Top Bottom