2014 Jeep JK 1ton build

kmac107

IMG_0162.JPG IMG_0201.JPG IMG_0212.JPG IMG_0251.JPG IMG_0250.JPG
Wheeling with friends the next day after Kentucky down in Tennessee sandmines trail part of the twra trail system best trail I’ve been on so far in TN, then down to trail 21 and 22 at windrock

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

kmac107

IMG_0269.JPG IMG_0124.JPG
I just started 1-27-19 on my next project redneck ram hydro assist and front king coil-overs and bump stops in using artec industries coil-over mounts for the front. The rear will be done next winter 2019-2020 as I’ll be breaking the bank going with the genright elite rear coil-over system and 34 gallon fuel tank with custom made frame side brackets and skid plate to match the artec front trans crossmember

kmac107

Any issue with the rear upper control arm axle mount spacing? I’m doing this right now and had to cut off the locating tabs to move the mounts in so I’d have clearance for the control arm hardware. And could you post a pic of where you drilled and tapped for the rear ARB? I have a plan for where I’ll put it but curious to see where others did as well.

IMG_0306.JPG IMG_0307.JPG IMG_0308.JPG

Here are my front and rear arb line locations in the rear I drilled a 2” hole through the truss and mounted Next to the stock breather location (not used) I ended up putting a fitting in my diff cover as I was building too much pressure and it was pumping diff fluid up my arb air line into the engine bay

kmac107

View attachment 319809 View attachment 319810 View attachment 319811

Here are my front and rear arb line locations in the rear I drilled a 2” hole through the truss and mounted Next to the stock breather location (not used) I ended up putting a fitting in my diff cover as I was building too much pressure and it was pumping diff fluid up my arb air line into the engine bay

Axles will be repainted for wheeling season just got a new car so I don’t have to drive in the salt anymore

kmac107

IMG_0328.JPG towers are in now waiting for the coilovers to show up before I burn everything in for good I’m also installing king 2.5 bump stops for when the trails get out of hand

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom