What problems does your Jeep have this week?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Washed it and it rained 10 minutes later. Sweet.

IMG_8907.jpg

And blew a 40A fuse on the silver bullet.

IMG_8905.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Jsouder53

Hooked
Mine was a non greaseable joint and when it failed I had it replace with one that was. Now i grease it at every oil change.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I greased it up yesterday just before the snow came. Now it only squeals when it’s in 4wd but doesn’t squeal when it’s in 2wd. So it’s better for now lol

jorgelrod

Hooked
The actuator on my AC Blender door is acting like a douche, If I want heat I have to turn on the AC at full blast and switch all the way to hot, it will then switch. If I start moving the dial back towards cool after the first one it will switch to full A/C so it's basically Full Oven or Full Fridge

wjtstudios

Hooked
I greased it up yesterday just before the snow came. Now it only squeals when it’s in 4wd but doesn’t squeal when it’s in 2wd. So it’s better for now lol

Glad to here, except you’re in 4wd season[emoji23]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ballistic17

Have a clicking sound when put in 4x4. Hoping it's just a u-joint. But have to wait to find out until I get back home on the 21st. 20191204_182228.jpg

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Why can’t anything be simple? Installed Synergy rear UCAs last week, they were too long without adjustable lowers, so those are on their way.
Tonight I go to install the new ranchos I’ve had for 2 weeks and the bolt tube in the bushing is too wide [emoji36]
IMG_1870.jpg

BaddestCross

WJCO

Meme King
Why can’t anything be simple? Installed Synergy rear UCAs last week, they were too long without adjustable lowers, so those are on their way.
Tonight I go to install the new ranchos I’ve had for 2 weeks and the bolt tube in the bushing is too wide [emoji36]
View attachment 338631

Pointed pry bar in the bracket holes can bend them outward. Just make sure bolt can still go through both holes.

IMG_20191211_204504_349.jpg

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
[emoji23]

I had the same issue on mine. I used a large pry bar to spread it apart some then used a BFH to get the shock in there.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Pointed pry bar in the bracket holes can bend them outward. Just make sure bolt can still go through both holes.

View attachment 338634

Well I suppose I’ll give these a shot before I start taking a grinder to a brand new part [emoji23]

JKbrick

View attachment 338631

It looks like there is material on the inside of the rockstar you could grind out too?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
It looks like there is material on the inside of the rockstar you could grind out too?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

There is, there’s large washers welded inside and out of the rockstars (came from Evo that way) I hate to grind those down though as I will likely eventually go back to a Fox or King that fits it perfectly.

Top Bottom