Do I give a fuck what some fat hillbilly thinks of my grille?

Jackal01

I actually read your WHOLE post just now. Nice comments. Assuming my mother is a hieffer (and we know how making negative comments about someone’s mother goes down), for the record she is 5’ 4” 118lbs at 19% body fat at 72 years old so quite the opposite of a heifer as she is in the 1% of Fitness for her age which is more than I can say for you!

And saying she took the “RETARD bagger at the grocery store home” what kind of hate crime sick fuck are you to make fun of mentally challenged people trying to support themselves and fit into society?!? The word retard is very offensive like midget or faggot ( I’m guessing there are other bigot hateful words in your limited vocabulary)! Also using an AOL reference, what fucking year is this? “Who’ve got no mail!” Climb back in your fucking ignorant time capsule and learn some fucking manners and respect for people not as naturally gifted (although I doubt your far ahead) as you and pray to fuck you don’t have a mentally challenged family member one day and realize the struggle they and they’re families face.

Also, what the fuck is a gorilla salad? My brain can’t go low enough to figure out what that means and I’m afraid to google it in case I find a pick of you in a compromising position. And fuck me? Fuck you, you prick taking shit about others born with less opportunities than yourself.

I’ll be the first with a sarcastic comment on people that are on my level but never talk shit about someone who was born with less natural gifts than most of us. I wouldn’t make fun on a person with chronic acne yet you belittle mental challenged people with derogatory name calling. I guess you feel like a demigod at the grocery store when a poor fucker with Down syndrome is carefully packing you bags of processed foods and helping you take them to your Jeep cause you’re too laze to load it yourself.

You sir are a piece of shit human being OR you have zero control of your emotions and were reaching for hurtful comments that roll off my back like water off a ducks. I’m over you overlander and I’d slap the bad fucking breath taste out of your mouth if you said any of that shit to me in person, right at the grocery store so you mentally challenged bagger could get a laugh when I inform him you think he is a retard. Class act buddy class act.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Nobody cares what you think. Nobody is impressed, you retarded hypocrite. Go away.

Brute

Hooked
I can't believe you have a job...in any industry...you've dedicated so much of your time typing mediocrity...

I'm retired , and have an excuse to waste valuable moments of my life...

Trail JK

I actually read your WHOLE post just now. Nice comments. Assuming my mother is a hieffer (and we know how making negative comments about someone’s mother goes down), for the record she is 5’ 4” 118lbs at 19% body fat at 72 years old so quite the opposite of a heifer as she is in the 1% of Fitness for her age which is more than I can say for you!

And saying she took the “RETARD bagger at the grocery store home” what kind of hate crime sick fuck are you to make fun of mentally challenged people trying to support themselves and fit into society?!? The word retard is very offensive like midget or faggot ( I’m guessing there are other bigot hateful words in your limited vocabulary)! Also using an AOL reference, what fucking year is this? “Who’ve got no mail!” Climb back in your fucking ignorant time capsule and learn some fucking manners and respect for people not as naturally gifted (although I doubt your far ahead) as you and pray to fuck you don’t have a mentally challenged family member one day and realize the struggle they and they’re families face.

Also, what the fuck is a gorilla salad? My brain can’t go low enough to figure out what that means and I’m afraid to google it in case I find a pick of you in a compromising position. And fuck me? Fuck you, you prick taking shit about others born with less opportunities than yourself.

I’ll be the first with a sarcastic comment on people that are on my level but never talk shit about someone who was born with less natural gifts than most of us. I wouldn’t make fun on a person with chronic acne yet you belittle mental challenged people with derogatory name calling. I guess you feel like a demigod at the grocery store when a poor fucker with Down syndrome is carefully packing you bags of processed foods and helping you take them to your Jeep cause you’re too laze to load it yourself.

You sir are a piece of shit human being OR you have zero control of your emotions and were reaching for hurtful comments that roll off my back like water off a ducks. I’m over you overlander and I’d slap the bad fucking breath taste out of your mouth if you said any of that shit to me in person, right at the grocery store so you mentally challenged bagger could get a laugh when I inform him you think he is a retard. Class act buddy class act.

Note to self: Don’t call them “retards” they prefer to be called “poor fucker”. ✔️

Avoid the word “midget”, “short fatty legs” okay. ✔️

Last edited:

longarmwj

I’m over you overlander and I’d slap the bad fucking breath taste out of your mouth if you said any of that shit to me in person, right at the grocery store so you mentally challenged bagger could get a laugh when I inform him you think he is a retard. Class act buddy

Because it wouldn’t be a proper internet meltdown without the threats of assault and battery

MTG

Caught the Bug
Guess Overlander struck a nerve...again.

Funny, when I’m on vacation and “sitting on a beach” somewhere (usually Hawaii, San Diego or Lake Tahoe) I rarely spend any time on any Internet forum. Yet this fitard (see what I did there?) can’t seem to get enough. Guess I shouldn’t expect more for a guy who does P.E. for a living.

Top Bottom