My life with a Brick

JKbrick

We pulled up to the hotel last night and while my wife was checking us in some lady was checking us out [emoji23], my daughter said daddy some lady is taking pictures of our trailer!
IMG_1184.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Congrats on the battery getting there!

I’m happy to relinquish the role of guinea pig. The air is nice and clean up front!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

I’ve been through Mike’s carwash almost every day since we got back. Still has a grimy film on it. Hopefully have time to give it a real wash tomorrow.

I was under it with a hose for a couple hours then sprayed off the chunks and went to mikes, it looks ok but not great . Think I need a foam cannon

Ddays

Hooked
I've gotta clay bar mine. That mud left markings even after a couple scrubbings with Chemical Guys soap. But then I went out again yesterday with my daughter and destroyed both Jeeps this time. :doh:

dillard09

I was under it with a hose for a couple hours then sprayed off the chunks and went to mikes, it looks ok but not great . Think I need a foam cannon

I used to get into mud alot back when I was young and dumb. I would take a sprinkler and put it underneath and just turn it on and leave it for a few hours to saturate and soften the mud. Run the hose from the front to the back. Start at the back and every so often just grab the hose and drag it towards the front. Then just hit it with the hose and most of it would fall right off.
I hate mud!!!!

JKbrick

I used to get into mud alot back when I was young and dumb. I would take a sprinkler and put it underneath and just turn it on and leave it for a few hours to saturate and soften the mud. Run the hose from the front to the back. Start at the back and every so often just grab the hose and drag it towards the front. Then just hit it with the hose and most of it would fall right off.
I hate mud!!!!

Nice! And water the yard all at the same time!

Top Bottom