What was done to your rig this week?

Labricon

Caught the Bug
The last few years we have been able to run the bikes for mid April to late October if you dress for the cooler temps properly. As for the Jeep it is pretty much all season and the land is very flat here. But, yeah we do a lot of waiting for nicer weather[emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

boardsurfer

:wings::wings:The wife has finally given in to the Jeep bug. I am so excited. Big pile of parts arrived this week for her Jeep, still waiting on the LoD bumper.

IMG_20171014_092656.jpg

boardsurfer

We went with 285-70-17, same as the pink mobile. Paired with an Evo level kit and some Fuel Anza's I think it will look really nice. She also wanted a bumper so she chose the Destroyer Mid width.

Tires and wheels will be on in a couple hours. Might be able to get the lift on tomorrow if I can source some jack stands.

WJCO

Meme King
We went with 285-70-17, same as the pink mobile. Paired with an Evo level kit and some Fuel Anza's I think it will look really nice. She also wanted a bumper so she chose the Destroyer Mid width.

Tires and wheels will be on in a couple hours. Might be able to get the lift on tomorrow if I can source some jack stands.

I know it's a little bit of a drive, but you can borrow my jack stands if you need to. Let me know.

boardsurfer

I know it's a little bit of a drive, but you can borrow my jack stands if you need to. Let me know.

Just got back from Discount Tire. New stuff is on and the wife is absolutely giddy. :D

I may head over to Harbor Freight and grab a set of stands, I need them anyway.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Also did some trimming on the rear hard rock sliders and the rear pinch seems to clear.

IMG_20171019_203703191.jpg IMG_20171019_203808043.jpg

Didn't realize until I put the sliders back on that I needed to cut the sliders more and also at an angle. But hopefully going to get different sliders soon. Hopefully Evo skins and sliders.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

HoustonHeathen

wildboarsmalldirty.jpg

Put on a front bumper this past Saturday.

Ran into all kinds of problems too. The bumper was made a hair too narrow. I had to trim maybe 0.75mm of metal from the bumper bracket on the frame.

In my many attempts to mount the new bumper solo i must have dragged one of the bolts through the eyelet and mashed the threads on that bolt. My bumper is now held on with 7 good bolts and 1 that is mostly hopeful thinking.

Sure enough, the factory fog lights fit.. but.. they are recessed into the bumper so they dont throw out a lot of light.

But still, it's better than the stock one, I think.

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Did you post a pic anywhere? I have 285s with EVO leveling kit too, and like the look

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

duktrx

Busy week, started with a nail in the sidewall, needed replacements before winter anyway, just wanted to get lift on first.

Been collecting the parts to make the OME 4" lift I scored a deal on better. Didn't want to grind and install cam bolts, so bought rock krawler front upper control arms. Bought the upper rears also, look to be too long though. Added a JKS drag link flip. Erected a tent city in the driveway, raining all week, got the lift installed in 2 days. Off to Discount to get new tires on the Bully Pro's that have been sitting in the basement, BFG 315/70r17.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom