The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

dillard09

well Jake is gone another week and i am driving Ole Betsy around so i was just going to drop both jeeps off at ORE and have Mel put Jake's DTD on Naboo. :cheesy::clap2:
Hey now! 😬😬😬
But I know your taking care of her. Enjoy that DTD why you have it.
Next weekend if Naboo is not up and running take her out and stretch her legs. 🤘

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Hey now! 😬😬😬
But I know your taking care of her. Enjoy that DTD why you have it.
Next weekend if Naboo is not up and running take her out and stretch her legs. 🤘

you know i am.:thumb: already have driven over several curbs at the mall.

Rite! Gotta keep her together until she can make it to your shop. 👍

with you driving on the trails.... that might be a little difficult. lol

Yep that thing needed a balance after touching the gas tank skid and a couple rocks. So thanks for swapping it with Naboo and getting in the shop. Nicely done!

should have the drive shaft good as new tomorrow morning!

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Naboo looks amazing, Mike. Great work! 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

thank you my friend!

I cant imagine how loud those are on pavement!!! But the Jeep does look like a beast !!!:rock:

i will figure that out on the first test drive. however Naboo is already loud with the soft top and half door anyway. so i probably wont notice.

Trail Grapplers are actually a quiet tire for what they are

good to know.

Yes, Trail Grapplers are surprisingly quite compared to other tires on the market. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

time will tell. also we still trying to plan a trip to the Rubicon?

Vinnielax

I’m in! That 500 miles is going to seem like 5000!

first is 500 miles to break the gears in. and then from there i can see it consisting of dirt and rocks!! :rock:
you should join us since you will have your axles all set up around the same time.

thank you!

sc_rhino

first is 500 miles to break the gears in. and then from there i can see it consisting of dirt and rocks!! :rock:
you should join us since you will have your axles all set up around the same time.

thank you!

I think Mel told me to drive 500 miles but Drew told me I was fine to drive to Moab, wheel and drive back to LA which is what I did. I think the bigger gears aren’t as sensitive to miles as the smaller ones but to help the front just keep your front hubs locked the whole time.

Top Bottom