Nfl 2019

JAGS

Hooked
Who dat. Though that was a nail biter. Looks like the D will give me heartburn again this year. But how can you not be down for a 58 yard game winner.

And.....
..rrrraaaaiiiddddeeerrrrrssss!

Not a bad MNF. [emoji41]

Brute

Hooked
A former female trainer has just filed sexual assault & rape charges against AB in civil court...he might not see the field in awhile..:

benatc1

Hooked
A former female trainer has just filed sexual assault & rape charges against AB in civil court...he might not see the field in awhile..:
If what she said is true, he probably shouldn't see the field for a long time. But who knows, this guy is a never ending drama saga so odds are stacked against him

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
If what she said is true, he probably shouldn't see the field for a long time. But who knows, this guy is a never ending drama saga so odds are stacked against him

I wouldn’t be surprised if he is placed on the Commissioner ‘s exempt list and not allowed to play while the trail is under way...and the Patriots release him...

Seahawkfan

Hooked

Yahoo news story: In the second incident, he allegedly masturbated behind her while the two were watching a church service on her iPad in his Miami home and ejaculated on her back. :cheesy: https://news.yahoo.com/report-antonio-brown-accused-of-raping-his-former-trainer-003725076.html

benatc1

Hooked
I wouldn’t be surprised if he is placed on the Commissioner ‘s exempt list and not allowed to play while the trail is under way...and the Patriots release him...
Yea I'd have to say your probably right, So much for all that newly guaranteed money he thought he recovered.
Yahoo news story: In the second incident, he allegedly masturbated behind her while the two were watching a church service on her iPad in his Miami home and ejaculated on her back. :cheesy: https://news.yahoo.com/report-antonio-brown-accused-of-raping-his-former-trainer-003725076.html
What can I say? He knows how to have a good time..[emoji853]

A.J.

What pisses me off is the news media is talking all about it showing pictures and videos of him in a Raiders uniform and he never even played a game with us. That’s Bullshit!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

What pisses me off is the news media is talking all about it showing pictures and videos of him in a Raiders uniform and he never even played a game with us. That’s Bullshit!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The gift that keeps on giving!

Just think, now he can get counseled by Robert Kraft🤣🤣

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
What the shit broncos! Couldn’t help me talk shit to all the damn Bears fans around my neck of the woods!

jdofmemi

What an ending for the Falcons and Eagles.

A foot short on fourth down.

I didn't care who won, but the last ten minutes was good to watch.

Top Bottom