NBA Playoffs

benatc1

Hooked
I wouldn't mind a 7 game series...with it ending in a GS loss due to a technical on Green's big mouth...

As far as Durant is concerned...he's not suffering from a sprained calf muscle...he grabbed his Achilles; I think he may have shortened his career with those stick legs of his...
That would be a great ending, honestly don't care who wins. But, I do think your right about Durants Career now, all depending on what exactly comes back on his MRI. Certainly doesn't look good though.

Did you see the slow mo video of it popping?

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
KD is 30 and been in the league for 10 plus years. I’m pretty sure he is set and would get a job in the booth. I think he’ll be fine. It’ll slow him down but he will finish like a Paul Pierce I bet.

And yeah, never skip leg day. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Sucks to see the loss that way. Two stars go down with career altering injuries. This series certainly didn’t lack drama.

Will be interesting to see how the offseason goes.

Ruvicon

The end of GS dominance...

Only a seasonal setback. Klay will be back sometime after All-Star break and before playoffs. KD was gone anyway, so Joe Lacob will be looking for a proper replacement. Maybe Anthony Davis? Boogie probably is gone too as he doesn’t quite fit.

The team will look different with many bench players retiring and/or leaving. They’ll have the regular season to settle in after this rebuild. Go Warriors!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TravisFriend

Yesterday Boston Celtics knocked down New York Knicks by 118-95, this is a good performance by Celtics. This year Celtics will rip apart any other opponent they will face, wait for the real game, its coming .

wjtstudios

Hooked
That’s sad, I just saw it too. Said a fire broke out on board and could not recover.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked
As much as I dislike the Lakers (full disclosure...I'm a Celtics fan), I've always respected his accomplishments on the court. With only a few seconds left on the game clock, there were only a select few you would want to have the ball with the game on the line...Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, and Kobe Bryant

Sharkey

Word Ninja
One of far too few professional athletes who truly valued intelligence and knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

Sad to hear that. He was also one of the last superstars to remain loyal to his team and fans instead of hopping about looking for more money, game, etc.

I also just read his 23 year old daughter was on board, and also died.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Sad day. I remember him starting.. so young. So much talent... and his daughter, and I heard her teammate was on board... Devastating.

Top Bottom