The building of Bison

Coop

Caught the Bug
Just caught up on this! Awesome build Bill! Can’t wait to see this come together. When you are ready, let me know; I would be happy to make the trip up to help out. I come up that way for some projects anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Noble Woodsman

Subscribed! I assume with the aev 4.5" springs, you're planning to keep the factory fenders?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
Jeep wrenching, hockey game, some beer! Yeah could be a great weekend.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

We can all fit in my truck to go up

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just caught up on this! Awesome build Bill! Can’t wait to see this come together. When you are ready, let me know; I would be happy to make the trip up to help out. I come up that way for some projects anyway.

Thanks guys, You’re all amazing! I’ll keep everyone updated once I know when the parts are arriving.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Subscribed! I assume with the aev 4.5" springs, you're planning to keep the factory fenders?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Yes, AEV 4.5” springs. The fenders will have to to go. My 37s are really up into them at full bump. I’ve ordered the nemesis notorious fenders and they should be here next week. They’re the first part that I will get installed.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Coop

Caught the Bug
I looked at the Fusion packages and the one you selected is awesome! What I would do if that were in the cards! Nice upgrade for sure!

wjtstudios

Hooked
I looked at the Fusion packages and the one you selected is awesome! What I would do if that were in the cards! Nice upgrade for sure!

The last one for this build for sure. They really do build insane products!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Summer or before. But Drummond this year was the official starting line.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ahhh Drummond. Seems like that trip was the start of a lot of things. Guess next time you shouldn’t allow me to come along. I’m full of really bad ideas for you. Although your axles have been a pain in your side forever.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Ahhh Drummond. Seems like that trip was the start of a lot of things. Guess next time you shouldn’t allow me to come along. I’m full of really bad ideas for you. Although your axles have been a pain in your side forever.

Not necessarily a pain. They were great for those couple years as a daily driver, but they just can’t keep up where you and I intend to go!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Holy hell Bill. That’s a nice Christmas list there.

You guys and your builds are starting to give me an inferiority complex. I’m gonna start breaking stuff just trying to keep up with you guys. All of us little two doors are gonna have to go on separate runs now. [emoji23]

Can’t wait to see it all together. I’m definitely game to come up and wrench a little with all the other guys.

wjtstudios

Hooked

You guys and your builds are starting to give me an inferiority complex. I’m gonna start breaking stuff just trying to keep up with you guys. All of us little two doors are gonna have to go on separate runs now. [emoji23]

Can’t wait to see it all together. I’m definitely game to come up and wrench a little with all the other guys.

I dunno, if you put 37s under your two door, you’d be unstoppable.

Thanks Andy!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

BaddestCross

I dunno, if you put 37s under your two door, you’d be unstoppable.

Thanks Andy!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
37s on a 2 door are like 40s on a 4 door. [emoji41]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Ddays

Hooked
So made an interesting discovery while poking around some websites.

The Dynatrac Hard Core 60/60 combo is actually $1100 cheaper than the Fusion 60/60 combo. WTF? :thinking:

JKbrick

So made an interesting discovery while poking around some websites.

The Dynatrac Hard Core 60/60 combo is actually $1100 cheaper than the Fusion 60/60 combo. WTF? :thinking:

Bill has one of their punch cards, buy four sets get the fifth free. He’s getting really close [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom