Tom Woods Says Eddie Oh from WAYALIFE is an Asshole

WJCO

Meme King
So hang out there then...

Still cracks me up how the haters always come here to start drama when we're just minding our own business but you'll never hear of Wayalife members going elsewhere to start drama.

Looks like the last decade really has these fuckers worked up, lol.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Still cracks me up how the haters always come here to start drama when we're just minding our own business but you'll never hear of Wayalife members going elsewhere to start drama.

Looks like the last decade really has these fuckers worked up, lol.

Some of the Dumbest shit I've ever seen.

longarmwj

Hold please... frozen assholes are still on backorder from the last puddle of bison cum that needed them. But rest assured, I have to take a massive shit later so I’ll be sure to send some your way... Koolaid flavor of your choice at no extra charge.

That entire paragraph is a cluster fuck of nasty, but god that made me laugh

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - gotta love forum messiahs and how they always seem to have some kind of monopoly on truth.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Dang I got some action in on that Pirate thread all the way back in 15.. lol

All any of this shit does is confirm that Eddie's word,opinion and experience all hold weight within the industry. If it didn't thousands of dildos wouldn't flock here to complain about him and try and convince the members here it doesn't....lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

El Burro

LOL - gotta love forum messiahs and how they always seem to have some kind of monopoly on truth.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I actually bought an Adams driveshaft because of your video. I sure don’t have the post count or experience of the forum jockeys, but please keep doing what you’re doing Eddie.

Attachments

• 54F52AE0-5CE9-44C5-99FF-5DD282B4DC2A.jpg
    54F52AE0-5CE9-44C5-99FF-5DD282B4DC2A.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 249

Trail Bud

Hooked
LOL - get a load of this shit. Apparently, Tom Woods Driveshafts watched this video and felt the need to chime in and defend a competitor of theirs. It's a shame they never bothered to watch the video or are just too stupid to comprehend what was said in it before calling me a liar.

View attachment 334932

You can see his lame ass comment here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWpgKzzA4ww

Just reinforces why I would never buy a Tom Woods driveshaft.

What a fucking dick!!!
He makes a big formal complaint letter. Who gives a shit! Go away, just go away. There’s enough bullshit out here.
We don’t need or want you.
Bye bye asshole!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

b1pig

Man, I would be so grateful if you would chime in on YouTube to say as much. :cheesy:

I'm just curious what exactly this earns you. No. I have not watched the video. Its more to do with what you're representing. Nothing more than encouragement of poor behavior.

WJCO

Meme King
What WJCO said

This guy joins in January, makes his FIRST POST now to start DRAMA on an old thread and asks why the owner of the forum chooses to do things the way he does :thinking:

What the fuck is wrong with people? :rolleyes2:

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm just curious what exactly this earns you. No. I have not watched the video. Its more to do with what you're representing. Nothing more than encouragement of poor behavior.

I'm just curious as to what exactly this earns you. Clearly, you have not watched the video. This is more to do with you being some kind of forum messiah. Nothing more than self-righteous preaching at people on the internet.

b1pig

I'm just curious as to what exactly this earns you. Clearly, you have not watched the video. This is more to do with you being some kind of forum messiah. Nothing more than self-righteous preaching at people on the internet.

I don't claim to be anything specifically. I have been "here" since before then. I merely found I had not registered on this site back in January. I was active on the original forum (jk-forum) for a while, but the attitude demonstrated here is kinda what pushed me away from participation. I tend to participate in forums where voicing one's opinion doesn't result in name calling and heckling. Those of you, yes you too Eddie, are doing nothing for the community other than serving your self righteous pride.

All I did was ask a question. No. I have not watched the video as my comment isn't about the content of the video, but the un-adult-like activity that is taking place. If you're such a pillar of the Jeeping community, why would one stoop down to grade-school level mischief and bullying.... "you said something I don't like, so I'm going to have all my buddies go heckle you."

I'm going to screen shot this and see how long it takes you to ban me and delete my comments for voicing my opinion on your own website because I disagree with you.

Sure, there are some good things that your videos and forums have done for others in the Jeeping community, but your attitude outside the video is pathetic. Takes some credibility away from you. I'm not hating you, Eddie. Nor your keyboard trigger happy buddies. Just stating the things I've seen. The way you roll right into condescending remarks in your responses. Not cool. Still I asked a question. You didn't answer it, you just dropped insults.

Last edited:
Top Bottom