What was done to your rig this week?

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Got my Bartact rear seat covers, still waiting on the fronts to arrive, and installed new Magnaflow Cats. Yes, there was much cussing and bitching involved, in was storming on us for the actual install aspect, but in the end they got finished. View attachment 259371 View attachment 259372 View attachment 259373 View attachment 259374 View attachment 259375 View attachment 259376 View attachment 259377 View attachment 259378

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app
Looks very nice! Jealous you get to go out to Colorado especially getting paid for it! I know you're from Kansas City, you're definitely going two better weather. Or at least from what we've been having!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Got my Bartact rear seat covers, still waiting on the fronts to arrive, and installed new Magnaflow Cats. Yes, there was much cussing and bitching involved, in was storming on us for the actual install aspect, but in the end they got finished.

A local metal recycling shop may buy those cats from you, even if they are busted up.

buckweil

Got my Bartact rear seat covers, still waiting on the fronts to arrive, and installed new Magnaflow Cats. Yes, there was much cussing and bitching involved, in was storming on us for the actual install aspect, but in the end they got finished. View attachment 259371 View attachment 259372 View attachment 259373 View attachment 259374 View attachment 259375 View attachment 259376 View attachment 259377 View attachment 259378

Thought about new cats for my TJ since I've replaced everything else. Does affect the sound? I really like loud cars lol obviously it's no v8 but still.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Thought about new cats for my TJ since I've replaced everything else. Does affect the sound? I really like loud cars lol obviously it's no v8 but still.
Yes, to an extent, more air flow = better sound. My Banks exhaust sounds deeper now.
For me it was more for power restoration as my flow was terrible, and it has improved greatly from what it was.

Top Bottom