S#!T's About to Get REAL for JET - EVO JL Wrangler Long Arms & Coilovers

JAGS

Hooked
We really like these XD231's and may just get a set of the new XD232's. Essentially, they're the same wheel only with 3.5" of back spacing and come with center caps :crazyeyes:

Can't wait to just get our hands on our JT :rolleyes2:

You gonna have room to go back the 13.5 coopers with 3.5 BS? I’ve got wheels with 4.5 BS and wondering if I’m gonna have to consider new wheels or adding wheel spacers. Mine aren’t beadlocks.

Did King improve the clicky pops with their new coilovers? I’m still also keeping the bypass 2.5s an option. Might need to go talk it through with Mel.

Jkratt

What happened? Took the weekend off to spend with my daughters to come back and see Frankenstein has been born, and born hard. What a build! Can't wait to see the adventures.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Did King improve the clicky pops with their new coilovers? I’m still also keeping the bypass 2.5s an option. Might need to go talk it through with Mel.

Driving sans top and doors it sounds as if there's a bunch of angry crabs following me. 🦀🦀🦀 Lol.

Abntroop

Ha ha. Guess that sort of answers the question. I went through this same dilemma with my JK between COs and Bypass.

Assuming CO= coil overs, what does bypass reference? Sorry, noob question.

Typed on my iPhone with my jimmy dean sausage fingers.

benatc1

Hooked
Assuming CO= coil overs, what does bypass reference? Sorry, noob question.

He is referring to shocks with a bypass tube for the fluid to travel back and forth to better keep it cool. Reducing shock fade. Basically those shocks you see that have an extra cylinder on them or attached to them

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Abntroop

He is referring to shocks with a bypass tube for the fluid to travel back and forth to better keep it cool. Reducing shock fade. Basically those shocks you see that have an extra cylinder on them or attached to them

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gotcha, the minute I started reading that it clicked, thank you for taking a moment to explain! [emoji1303][emoji1303]

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Super excited to see this. I’ve been a little MIA, so I’m just now replying, but these 50 & 60 hour weeks are a little much for me, at such an advanced age.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom