I spy a WAYALIFE Jeep

WJCO

Meme King

MericaMade

You might find a few in this thread but here's one from this specific post. On any color JK, if you put a black decal at the very top of the windshield, it won't show up. If you lower it about 2 inches, it's visible but still not much.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...YALIFE-Decals!?p=823797&viewfull=1#post823797

I ordered a black one at first but switched to silver very quickly because the black was barely visible.

Thank you, that is what I was concerned about. I have a tinted strip as well so did not think the black would show. I will take a look at the link you posted. Appreciated it.

longarmwj

Saw a white two door JK with a Wayalife decal the other day. Hadn’t ever seen it before, seemed to be set up nicely from what I saw. You don’t see hardly any Wayalife Jeeps around me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just saw a white 4 door with a WAYALIFE banner, evo 1/4 pounder, looked like 35’s and mild lift going up 202N in west chester. We passed each other at kelly sports.

Last edited:

TrailHunter

Hooked
Spotted a Wayalife sticker on this Jeep in Big Bear today... stopped to say hello... but he had just purchased the Jeep and was not a member. He was having battery issues, but got it resolved.

IMG_0402.jpg

Top Bottom