Poison Spyder Brawler Rockers and Bushwacker Flat Flares.... Question!

Zadi

Does anyone know if the Poison Spyder Brawler Rockers are compatible with Bushwacker flat flares? The Poison Spyder site states that Brawler Rockers are compatible with aftermarket fender flares but did not specify all or which. I have the flat flares installed and recently had the rockers delivered. After test fitting the side armor, I dont think its going to work out. The armor is scraping the flares.
Any help would be appreciated and pics would be great!
Zadi

Prime8

Does anyone know if the Poison Spyder Brawler Rockers are compatible with Bushwacker flat flares? The Poison Spyder site states that Brawler Rockers are compatible with aftermarket fender flares but did not specify all or which. I have the flat flares installed and recently had the rockers delivered. After test fitting the side armor, I dont think its going to work out. The armor is scraping the flares.
Any help would be appreciated and pics would be great!
Zadi

Trim them... Had to take big chunks out of my EVO Protek skids because they didn't fit with the EVO Double D LA brackets... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367238087.288597.jpg

Skid_Kid

So anyways. I had to take a little bit out of my Bushwackers to get them to fit with my JCR armor. I will try and find a pic of it or take one for you when the sun is up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom